What a commie

Ian Bishop should be a hired to commentate for all matches featuring India. We don't have to rely just on Indian voices and anyway Bishop knows our players (including U-19, domestic, promising fast bowlers etc.) way better than these Indian clowns. He also puts in the effort, does his research......some commentators are natural, but Bishop proves that one can ace this job with hard work. Our people just turn in for the paycheck. 

Bishop, Swann, Gilly/Ponting, Ian Smith, Lisa Sthalekar/Mel Jones/Kass Naidoo, Isa Guha, maybe even poach one of the ex Sky commies.....let Indian viewers have the best experience. These days I am watching most Indian games on mute, all are bakwas. 

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Ian Bishop should be a hired to commentate for all matches featuring India. We don't have to rely just on Indian voices and anyway Bishop knows our players (including U-19, domestic, promising fast bowlers etc.) way better than these Indian clowns. He also puts in the effort, does his research......some commentators are natural, but Bishop proves that one can ace this job with hard work. Our people just turn in for the paycheck. 

Bishop, Swann, Gilly/Ponting, Ian Smith, Lisa Sthalekar/Mel Jones/Kass Naidoo, Isa Guha, maybe even poach one of the ex Sky commies.....let Indian viewers have the best experience. These days I am watching most Indian games on mute, all are bakwas. 

Even Maninder Singh looked entertaining and lively with his commentary,no half measures calling spade a spade

These are bootlicking army,BCCI is such a paindoo

Ravi Shastri is still our best commentator in English, Agarkar & Ganguly were decent as well but they moved away. Agarkar was quite good in providing technical insights.

Murali Kartik was decent as well when he started, but slowly fallen into the same category of clichés.

God, sometimes I miss Sidhu. His commentary was cringeworthy in Hindi, but had great command and fluency in English, used to cheer even in the dull moments.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Sunil Taneja the PKL guy has been roped in by Jio to do Punjabi commentary.  He apparently has won many fans. 

Just raw emotions. 

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Don't know about others but Bishop would be a great addition

Also like Finch, Watto and whatever I've heard from Steyn.

Southern Hemisphere commentators are really good. Their insights on the game are always refreshing to hear (the sane youngers anyway not cringeworthy ones like Skull)

Sky is a little overrated. Nasser and his cliches , Isa Guha are somewhat irritating.