Angry Rantman situation

Real McCoy

6 hours ago, kepler37b said:

It's the vaccine and also the inflammation triggered by Covid.

I got covid around Nov 2021, and my heart races like crazy if I attempt to  jog. 

Be careful folks. Especially for ones on other side of 30. The fooking virus has done a great invisible damage.

Yeah I don't feel that breath of freshness I used to feel before covid. I've taken two injections. I always feel stuffed for some reason.

6 hours ago, kepler37b said:

It's the vaccine and also the inflammation triggered by Covid.

I got covid around Nov 2021, and my heart races like crazy if I attempt to  jog. 

Be careful folks. Especially for ones on other side of 30. The fooking virus has done a great invisible damage.

You mean even now? That's not right man. What were the other symptoms you had after taking the shot?

25 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Yeah I don't feel that breath of freshness I used to feel before covid. I've taken two injections. I always feel stuffed for some reason.

Can you explain a little more? Is it a respiratory issue? Did you feel it before or after the shots?

6 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

You mean even now? That's not right man. What were the other symptoms you had after taking the shot?

Can you explain a little more? Is it a respiratory issue? Did you feel it before or after the shots?

It's not really a respiratory issue. I don't feel that 'free' anymore. Nose is stuffed. I also can't eat as much as earlier. Maybe I'm getting older. Don't know

23 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

It's not really a respiratory issue. I don't feel that 'free' anymore. Nose is stuffed. I also can't eat as much as earlier. Maybe I'm getting older. Don't know

Its not that I tell you. My aunt is 70 but she is healthy for her age. She also complians now that she can't eat well. She used to eat properly before the shot. But her symptoms only started a year after the shots.

13 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

you don't suspect vaccines have to do with any of these deaths? :winky:

Not the one of Sarja kin(Arjun Sarja's nephew). He died in 2020 before the pandemic/vaccine. Can't say the same for Puneet. But a lot of talk about his bad work habits and sleeplessnes, would be up till midnight and hit the gym at 5 AM, 6 packs are a fad among movie stars esp after even Aamir and SRK went into the spree, a lot of youngsters were into that stuff. They are responsible for many youths dying.

Edited by coffee_rules

37 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Not the one of Sarja kin(Arjun Sarja's nephew). He died in 2020 before the pandemic/vaccine. Can't say the same for Puneet. But a lot of talk about his bad work habits and sleeplessnes, would be up till midnight and hit the gym at 5 AM, 6 packs are a fad among movie stars esp after even Aamir and SRK went into the spree, a lot of youngsters were into that stuff. They are responsible for many youths dying.

So you're still sticking to blaming things other than the pink elephant in the room dancing in front of everyone right now  :elefant:  Maybe this will convince you. This guy has a compilation of all news of athletes collapsing/dying/injured of heart complications, cardiac arrests, heart attacks, strokes ever since the vaccines were administered. It goes on for an hour. Just watch a few minutes. I'm sorry its not on popular communist sh1thole youtube.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5zgWpGAI510H/

3 hours ago, ash said:

RIP.

seems the guy was born with a heart issue and had a major heart surgery already. Let’s stop with the Tin foil conspiracy arguments and allow the guy to rest in peace. 

The way he used to scream and fume, I used to feel that he is at risk for a heart stroke or something. I have watched many of his videos and laughed out loud, it feels so sad to know he is gone at such a young age :(

2 hours ago, ash said:

RIP.

seems the guy was born with a heart issue and had a major heart surgery already. Let’s stop with the Tin foil conspiracy arguments and allow the guy to rest in peace. 

You're giving a bogus cause without any proof. There are several cases of young athletes dying after taking the shots. Keep believing what you do. Refrain from vomiting and regurgitating what mainstream media tell you to do. Its beyond pukeworthy :facepalm:

Here's another case of "benefits outweighs risks" of vaccination. You think you are just trolling but you are responsible for perpetuating lies that affect health of others. 

On 4/17/2024 at 11:28 PM, Lone Wolf said:

He seems to be insanely popular among Football fans....  Didn't knew he was that much popular 

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1780631787594555395?t=r2_aqpB09p9ePZAt_2H6RQ&s=19

So many news outlets covering this, never knew he was this popular just based on some football, movie, cricket reviews. Maybe the shock factor because of his young age, and easily relatable guy. 

News like this puts our lives in perspective, cherish the small moments, don't crib over anything and everything, family time etc. 

On 4/15/2024 at 6:16 PM, Gollum said:

Novak Djokovic may be vindicated in the end, that's all I'll say, he was one man against the world and what all slander/abuses/bans he had to endure for his beliefs, he never succumbed to external pressure. Even among my relatives, friends, these cardiac issues in youngsters post strenuous activity are popping up post 2021. Don't know what to say, it wasn't like this earlier, that everyone agrees upon. 

Tamil actor Vivek took a covid shot, and passed away in less than 24 hours due to cardiac arrest. Something is not right with the way vaccines have been pushed on the global population. And what does Bill Gates gain from this? 

My Dad, a senior Cardiologist age 67, also hasn't taken the vaccine yet, despite pressures from his medical colleagues. He feels the vaccine was hastily created and COVID is a disease against which a healthy person can build up immunity on its own. He's still working and is extremely fit for his age. 

1 hour ago, AuxiliA said:

My Dad, a senior Cardiologist age 67, also hasn't taken the vaccine yet, despite pressures from his medical colleagues. He feels the vaccine was hastily created and COVID is a disease against which a healthy person can build up immunity on its own. He's still working and is extremely fit for his age. 

Your dad made a wise choice. It takes 5-10 years for a vaccine to go through 4 phases. Here we have vaccines released within a year and called by mainstream media as "safe and effective". But the drug companies themselves say the adverse effects are not known in their release

On 4/18/2024 at 9:16 AM, nevada said:

The way he used to scream and fume, I used to feel that he is at risk for a heart stroke or something. I have watched many of his videos and laughed out loud, it feels so sad to know he is gone at such a young age :(

yes all he did was shout at top of lungs without any skills, got famous for it. Maybe it had health consequences too.