Is Mamta Banerjee's West Bengal becoming a mini Pakistan?

Austin 3:!6

Being a Hindu of that kind myself, Bengalis are my favourite kind of Hindu. If every Hindu, and in fact people of every religion were like that, the world would be a much better place.
Agree,as long as you don't lose your identity

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, abc said:

Being a Hindu of that kind myself, Bengalis are my favourite kind of Hindu. If every Hindu, and in fact people of every religion were like that, the world would be a much better place.

No wonder the state of WB is like that. No offense meant, I like the UP Hindus of Nath Sampradaaya, the reason for Hinduism surviving the onslaught of Islamic invasion in North India.

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

No wonder the state of WB is like that. No offense meant, I like the UP Hindus of Nath Sampradaaya, the reason for Hinduism surviving the onslaught of Islamic invasion in North India.

We take pride that we survived and a big country. But reality is by geographically, we shrinked to just 20% from what was Afgan to Indonesia....

The notorious Nusrat Jahan of 'Park Street Rape Case' is the TMC candidate from Basirhat. Her BF Kader Khan is in jail as are some of his other friends and family members, Kader's dad is a cut-throat goon and part of fruits&vegetables mafia in Kolkata, earlier an RJD gunda. 

Basirhat has seen a series of riots in the last couple of years leaving the Hindus in ruins and desperation. While Hindus are still in majority there, they are bullied/persecuted by peacefuls, it borders Bangladesh. Most of the Hindus there are those who fled Bangladesh, so BJP has a shot. But in such tight contests all it takes is a small swing. 

Edited by Gollum

11 hours ago, Gollum said:

2 Hindu girls 'abducted, converted, forcibly married'. Not in Pakistan, but in Kolkata

Jai Ho Bengal !!!!

Nice try Cow piss drinker Bemaru.

What about the no of intellectuals and Noble prize winners produced by the land of Bengal? 

Another attempt by dumb Northies to sideline Bengali culture in order to impose their fanatic Hindutva ideology on us.

Joy Bangla. Joy Chittagong.

Bangladeshi film star Ferdous campaigns for Trinamool in North Dinajpur

LINK

Kolkata: The ruling Trinamool Congress on Sunday sprung a surprise by engaging Bangladeshi actor Ferdous to campaign for its Lok Sabha candidate Kanaia Lal Agarwal from Raiganj in North Dinajpur district.

Speaking to News18, an election agent of Agarwal, Musharraf Hussain, said, “Ferdous is a famous actor in Bangladesh and we requested him to take part in road shows for the Trinamool Congress in the Lok Sabha election. He agreed.”

He said, “Today, Ferdous, along with Tollywood actors Payel Sarkar and Ankush, participated in road shows in Raiganj and Hemtabad. On April 15, he will campaign in Karandighi and Islampur. Today, the response was excellent. We are expecting a good crowd on Monday, as well.”

In three of the six seats in north Bengal, Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee has fielded candidates who have either joined the party recently or switched from other political parties. For example, Agarwal left the Congress and joined ruling camp in March.

BJP’s Bengal president Dilip Ghosh said, “How can an Indian-registered political party engage a foreign national (Ferdous) for political road shows in West Bengal. I have never heard this before. It seems the party doesn’t have an Indian star for canvassing. Tomorrow, Banerjee will invite Pakistan Prime Minister Imaran Khan to campaign for the TMC. We condemn this as a Bangladeshi film star should not be a part of India’s biggest democratic festival.”

He said, “By engaging a Bangladeshi actor, the ruling party is trying to woo the nearly 50% Muslims voters in North Dinajpur. The Trinamool is scared of us and hence, bringing foreign actors here.”

It was learnt Ferdous would leave for his country after the rallies on Monday.

Muslim voters would play a deciding role in the general election for all the parties in Bengal, especially in the districts of Murshidabad, Dinajpur and Malda.

While in Kolkata, the minority community occupies 22% of the population, in Murshidabad, it is nearly 67%, followed by Malda (52%) and North Dinajpur (51%).

With about 2.47 crore minorities or 27.5% of the total population of the state, Bengal is home to the second-highest number of Muslims in India.

The community was a key supporter of the Left Front till Banerjee came to power and managed to bring them on her side by taking the Sachar Committee report to them which ranked Bengal as one of the worst states for Muslims to live in. 

Banerjee convinced them that the Left did nothing for them and it was only the Trinamool Congress which would give them a direction towards prosperity.

:isalute::hysterical::congrats:

2011 Census:

Religion in Uttar Dinajpur
Religion in Uttar Dinajpur     Percent  
Hindus
49.31%
Muslims
49.92%
Christians
0.56%
Sikhs
0.02%
Others
0.19%
Edited by Gollum

Former cabinet minister Priyaranjan Dasmunshi used to be regularly elected from Raiganj but once he got bed ridden his wife Deepa Dasmunshi got elected in 2011. I've been to this place twice in 2011 & 2012 the influx of illegal Bangladeshis is there to see. It is a shining example of forced demographic change on a town.

Edited by Turning_track