Dhoni T20 Batting Strategy is Wrong!!

1 hour ago, rahulrulezz said:

Exactly what I said. Played his selfish 28 of 28' and last two overs hit few boundaries. And everyone is happy

His Fans are happy, not everyone. There is no point of his scores, he will never win you a game in that scenario. He should have been kicked out of team if not for love relationship with Kohli. 

Edited by wanted_desi
7 hours ago, Vk1 said:

Absolutely...playing just for the ipl dollars and brand endorsements.

If he joins CSK next year, we're going to have to endure his torturous and pathetic batting for a couple more years. Unfortunately we play Lanka next where he can get cheap scores that doesnt really affect the result and his PR chamchas will do the rest. Hope the South Africa T20s exposes him for the fraud he is in T20s.

Edited by Laaloo
51 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

If he joins CSK next year, we're going to have to endure his torturous and pathetic batting for a couple more years. Unfortunately we play Lanka next where he can get cheap scores that doesnt really affect the result and his PR chamchas will do the rest. Hope the South Africa T20s exposes him for the fraud he is in T20s.

How many times it needs to be exposed even during his good days, he was never able to win anything, his prsence as a player in playing 11 is even more tortorous than his presence was as captain.

Agarkar is first media person  to say Dhoni shouldn't be in T20s. He was always limited player in T20s and no those limitations are getting exposed because other teams have add explosive players in their squads and they have raised the bar.

It is not just Dhoni there are just no players in this team who have ability to use long handle.There is no much sameness about this batting order.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

How many times it needs to be exposed even during his good days, he was never able to win anything, his prsence as a player in playing 11 is even more tortorous than his presence was as captain.

Rot runs deep in BCCI. Proved by that cunt sunny changing topic of dhoni. And msd was clever to retire from tests showing that as a sacrifice to increase his ipl LOI tenure.

I can even give the silence of the commentators  at Dhoni’s pathetic innings a pass...I mean how many of us would be ready to toe the company line at any cost if we had a high paying job.

BUT

what was really mind boggling was the moment Dhoni would get a boundary,the commentators especially the Indian ones bar Harsha would go over the top with “This is what makes MSD a dangerous customer” “we all know what he can do in this form of the game” “when he hits it then all stays hit” etc etc....I mean really???

Also people pointing out at his not taking a single to get to 50,so let me get this straight

He starts hitting out when it is 46 requires of the last over great!!! :hatsoff:

Then he hits a manginficent 6 to get us closer at 40 from 5 superb!!! :hatsoff:

Then he refuses the single to a lower order bat so that he can try and win the game as it is now 40 from 4 amazing!!! :hail:

Then he gets out the very next ball stranded at 49 proving that he is selfless because he got the target so close ignoring milestones and leaving is at 40 from 3 :(( whatta selfless cricketer :hail: 

Jokes apart,it was obvious that at that point he had a lisence tomawing blindly and he expected a lot more than 50* had he connected...this is the way Dhoni has been fooling people for a long time.

12 minutes ago, maniac said:

I can even give the silence of the commentators  at Dhoni’s pathetic innings a pass...I mean how many of us would be ready to toe the company line at any cost if we had a high paying job.

BUT

what was really mind boggling was the moment Dhoni would get a boundary,the commentators especially the Indian ones bar Harsha would go over the top with “This is what makes MSD a dangerous customer” “we all know what he can do in this form of the game” “when he hits it then all stays hit” etc etc....I mean really???

Also people pointing out at his not taking a single to get to 50,so let me get this straight

He starts hitting out when it is 46 requires of the last over great!!! :hatsoff:

Then he hits a manginficent 6 to get us closer at 40 from 5 superb!!! :hatsoff:

Then he refuses the single to a lower order bat so that he can try and win the game as it is now 40 from 4 amazing!!! :hail:

Then he gets out the very next ball stranded at 49 proving that he is selfless because he got the target so close ignoring milestones and leaving is at 40 from 3 :(( whatta selfless cricketer :hail: 

Jokes apart,it was obvious that at that point he had a lisence tomawing blindly and he expected a lot more than 50* had he connected...this is the way Dhoni has been fooling people for a long time.

we saw what Hitman did yesterday :phehe:

4 minutes ago, velu said:

we saw what Hitman did yesterday :phehe:

I know you are probably just joking but why is Dhoni fans counter argument “Virat can’t captain” “Rohit sucks” Sachin is Selfish” Sehwag and Gambhir are bitter”.

What about Dhoni? Serious answers only...does he deserve a spot?

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

I know you are probably just joking but why is Dhoni fans counter argument “Virat can’t captain” “Rohit sucks” Sachin is Selfish” Sehwag and Gambhir are bitter”.

if we go by  28*(28) to 49*(35) then yes :hail:

2 hours ago, maniac said:

lol @ serious answers. Yeah good luck getting any logical arguments from these chamchas.

Edited by Laaloo