Peshawar zaalmi owner is hopeful Darren Sammy will soon convert to Islam.

beetle

Seriously some of the Pakistanis can't think beyond Islam. World has moved away  from religion, but for them it's all about Islam, Islam and Islam. They are more happy and proud of the fact that Mohommed Ali converted to Islam rather than the fact that their Ahmedi Muslim won a nobel prize and created nuclear system for them. Why because he wasn't Muslim enough for them. 

They have kicked all seculars and liberals out. There country is called Islamic republic of Pakistan. Their biggest political party is name Pakistan Muslim league. Yet they have the audacity to do challange Indian and American secular and democratic institutions. 

I always, ask such dimwits one question, if you are so great, then why do you guys are involved in beastilty, why halala still legal, why don't u take action triple talaq, more importantly what will you call a guy, who marries a six year old girl and consummates with her at 9,why you want to kill all non believers

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

http://www.firstpost.com/sports/psl-2017-soldier-marlon-samuels-says-he-wants-to-join-the-pakistani-army-after-winning-final-3330418.html

In a video released recently on social media, the Jamaican says: “I wouldn’t mind coming back to Pakistan if I get a metallic badge on my shoulder. In Jamaica, I am a soldier and that’s why I wore my army suit to Pakistan. I am just waiting for the metallic (badge), so whenever you’re ready to let me to be a part of your army, I am ready. I am a soldier in Jamaica and I want to be a part of Pakistan Army.”

Padosis dont want phateechars in their army! :rotfl:

3 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

I always, ask such dimwits one question, if you are so great, then why do you guys are involved in beastilty, why halala still legal, why don't u take action triple talaq, more importantly what will you call a guy, who marries a six year old girl and consummates with her at 9,why you want to kill all non believers

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

None of those lines of thought will make an impact. Because basically, all western religions (islam is too) has a basic structure of 'all-powerful King (God) will reward his minions for following orders and punish them for disobeying them (forever)'. The fundamental drive for western religion, is either greed (for the rewards) or fear (for the punishment) or both. Not ethics. People who believe that 'if i don't do this, i will be punished', will sell their own moms into sexual slavery, if they genuinely believed that the reward is justified- which it is, considering they believe the reward is eternal (no expiry date on living in heaven). 

I once tried to explain to a long-time friend (he is Arab Sunni), who has a degree in theoretical mathematics and computer science, that the Koran,logically speaking, CANNOT be a perfect book. Despite the easy logic in proving such a thing, it didnt go well- and we are talking about a person, who by intellect and education, is easily top 1% of muslims worldwide.

3 hours ago, Viper said:

:marchmellow::marchmellow:Masallah Boys played well:flute:

Post match presentation.

Shastri : So Inzi what worked for your team today.

Inzi : Bismilla al Rahman al Raheem Allahm Dullilah Mashallah inshallah

Shastri : Yaar jaldi se jo puchha uska answer de, namaz to baad me bhi padh lena.

You people need to understand that for them someone accepting Islam = lifelong success. They believe it buys them ticket to heaven. They honestly and truly believe in that like everyone believes in oxygen and gravity. Many Christians believe the same although not as vocal as the Muslims.