Bye Bye Kangaroos - thanks for playing!!!

32 minutes ago, Scar said:

They were hard done and had it been India in their place, whole world cricket would have been brought down.

ICC need to plan better.

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

?????

Losing to NZ before rain

Losing to England before rain

Ahead of almighty B@ngbros before rain

?????

Losing to NZ before rain

Losing to England before rain

Ahead of almighty B@ngbros before rain

Ahead of Desh was enough for them to go through semis. Anyways, Who am I to complain as if we win tomorrow, it's a stroll in a park to final.

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Kiwis were robbed a win against AUS. 

Even if Kiwis had won that, they lost to Bangladesh and England, whereas Aus would have won against Bangladesh. So they would have been ahead in NRR.

1 hour ago, Adi_91 said:

Frankly, if not for the rain, Aus probably would have fared better and qualified. Better than Bangladesh for sure. 

If they had won today, they would have qualified. So they had a chance but they blew it. Rain saved them in their game against NZ. Cant blame anyone else but themselves. 

Just now, NareshK said:

If they had won today, they would have qualified. So they had a chance but they blew it. Rain saved them in their game against NZ. Cant blame anyone else but themselves. 

Agreed but beating England is a tough ask....just like missing out against Bangladesh you've got to say was bad luck after the position they were in.

Thats why I am scared for tomorrows match....should have closed the deal against Srilanka...beating SA in a must win game is a big ask.