Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
velu

I feel 2018 is going to be my year: Ajinkya Rahane

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Nikola said:

Rahane for first 50 innings - Scored 2209 runs at an Avg of 51.37 (8 centuries)

Rahane for last 35 innings - Scored 904 runs at an avg of 27.39 (1 century)

Yikes. If those stats were reversed ie. started off averaging 27 and now 51 that would be acceptable.

 

However he is actually getting worse over time and that is simply not good enough. If those trends continue he will averaging in the 30s soon and will become a Rohit Sharma. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Bhai what's this BS around good overseas last cycle.Even in last cycle he was highly inconsistent and that's still the same.

@putrevus rightly put in some other thread about Rahane that he never looks in form.Even if scored 300 on one game,he looks lost in next game.

He is quite overrated but still worth keeping in loop in future, however dropping him from the xi is not a bad idea.

He did average above 50 at one stage. I think you are overlapping his ODI stats, where he never looked assured even once in his career. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Lannister said:

He did average above 50 at one stage. I think you are overlapping his ODI stats, where he never looked assured even once in his career. 

TBH even in last overseas tours' it was Virat who led from the front barring Eng.Rahane was off and on all the tours, he was not someone who lead the batting with any kind of authority.

However you are right,his ODI stats do influence my view point.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Adi BB said:

Rahane has been playing Subpar in the last 2 years but the TM gave him the benefit of the doubt as he had a successful away cycle last time around but it's clear he's a fraud ,he is not in the right frame of mind to play atm .time to kick him out 

He is the vice captain as well :cantstop:

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Adi BB said:

Rahane has been playing Subpar in the last 2 years but the TM gave him the benefit of the doubt as he had a successful away cycle last time around but it's clear he's a fraud ,he is not in the right frame of mind to play atm .time to kick him out 

He is wasting his energy jerking off on another dude. That's why he is so thakela. No energy. His mind is on dicks not cricket. Feel for his official partner.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

He is wasting his energy jerking off on another dude. That's why he is so thakela. No energy. His mind is on dicks not cricket. Feel for his official partner.

You think its perhaps the After effects of 377 ?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Generally speaking, he should be fine in Australia.Much Better than in England. But since he looks mentally gone, who knows?

Have you seen last time ? Every time Lyon came to bowl he get out soon.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×