Black Magic happens in Cricket

Cricketics

5 hours ago, flat_wicket_bully said:

Atleast he has something to show, ye MI ne toh SKY aur kishan ko liya hain :facepalm:

MI created a self-imposed problem for their team with wicket-keepers and ended up overpaying Ishan.   Why would they let Buttler go?  Its not like they couldn't afford him.  Now its Ishan, Tare and Parthiv.  If Ishan has an iffy IPL season, that will be a non-trivial hit on their title defense chances.  

Not the first or last time, MI have wasted their budget on players.  In the past, they were able to overcome it because their 'stud' players came through.   Can't expect that to happen all the time though.  Let's hope that the Pandya brothers keep their levels, and Ishan joins them.  Else its not going to be pretty.

6 minutes ago, SUMO said:

Unadkat is good for slow low pitches thats why csk and rr went after him.

Was amazed to see kxi going after him to the wire.

12 crore is bullocks though. Teams could have easily gone for few crores dor him and given at least 50-70 lakhs to other deserving bowlers.

Aaron not getting picked is absolute shame.

I don’t care how badly he performed in the past but he is still one of the best in India. 

We pick guys like Ashwin, Pujara in overseas tours for test because past records shouldn’t matter as current form is seen.

That is about test so in t20s past records should be the least amount of concern among the owners and their katputlis.

Leaving out Aaron was disgrace, such a high quality Indian fast bowler.

I stopped watching Bidding right after, it pissed me of so much that time.

These guys will never understand how much years od hard work a fast bowler puts to bowl 135+Kmph. And then for special players like Aaron, they put even extra more more hard work to bowl 145ish.

I am sad for Aaron. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

12 crore is bullocks though. Teams could have easily gone for few crores dor him and given at least 50-70 lakhs to other deserving bowlers.

Aaron not getting picked is absolute shame.

I don’t care how badly he performed in the past but he is still one of the best in India. 

We pick guys like Ashwin, Pujara in overseas tours for test because past records shouldn’t matter as current form is seen.

That is about test so in t20s past records should be the least amount of concern among the owners and their katputlis.

Leaving out Aaron was disgrace, such a high quality Indian fast bowler.

I stopped watching Bidding right after, it pissed me of so much that time.

These guys will never understand how much years od hard work a fast bowler puts to bowl 135+Kmph. And then for special players like Aaron, they put even extra more more hard work to bowl 145ish.

I am sad for Aaron. 

aaron nathu and lalit yadav too. they deserved 1 crore each atleast from unadkat's 11.5

On 1/29/2018 at 8:41 AM, New guy said:

You guys are just jealous

If you were to, for example, go to a stationary and offer Rs 50,000 for a Natraj pencil, the people observing the proceedings can't really be termed as jealous. They are just laughing at you.