Am I the only one enjoying the SA dominance against Australia?

This is even more sweet knowing that SA barely won against India.

After all, SA is not as bad as some poster say.

India has done extremely well and had they planned the tour properly, it would have even more closer.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

Of course..... these Aussies always want grilled chicken at 'x' degree centigrade when they tour.if it is 'x-1' degrees, they make all the problems and complaints. On the other hand , there even  used to be a time when  vegetarians in the Indian squad needed to find food themselves in AUS. These factors too  like  hostile crowd,media , verbal abuse etc etc played part in traditional Aussie dominance.

So enjoying every bit if it when they are on other side of the boat.

Edited by rtmohanlal

Not enjoying Aussies being dominated by Saffers at all, i am not a big fan of this South African team, barring AB & Rabada, everyone else seem to be meek & timid and neither their team is a force to reckon with. I was a big fan of Steve Waugh's Australian team, this current lot of Aussie Cricketers have wiped out the legacy left by Steve Waugh and to some extent Ricky Ponting. Personally, for me Cricket is fun when Australia becomes a strong Team, that's when they get under your skin and becomes a Team to beat. I can never imagine South Africa being a Dominant force with their current selections policies, they are not a team that will ever dominate Cricketing World Like the West Indies & Australians.

Edited by Sean Bradley

No, you are not alone. I support all teams against Aus, except for Pak, SL and BD! Everytime SA used to beat Aus in Aus and lose to Aus at home, it was so frustrating. Now, that Aus has been decimated, I don't think this series is of concern. SA will be able to wrap up the series, like slaughtering sheep!

Edited by coffee_rules
12 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

Not enjoying Aussies being dominated by Saffers at all, i am not a big fan of this South African team, barring AB & Rabada, everyone else seem to be meek & timid and neither their team is a force to reckon with. I was a big fan of Steve Waugh's Australian team, this current lot of Aussie Cricketers have wiped out the legacy left by Steve Waugh and to some extent Ricky Ponting. Personally, for me Cricket is fun when Australia becomes a strong Team, that's when they get under your skin and becomes a Team to beat. I can never imagine South Africa being a Dominant force with their current selections policies, they are not a team that will ever dominate Cricketing World Like the West Indies & Australians.

SA were ranked number 1 test team for a quite some time

I think you the only one not enjoying Australia getting a bit of their own medine at the moment