Is AB DeVillers the most entertaining player of all time?

The guy is unstoppable and a huge box office hit. Fantastic fielder and a gun batsman in every format of the game not to mention his breathtaking innovative shots.

I don't think I have ever seen any other cricketer command such a huge respect from the Indian crowds. These days he's almost like a local Bangalore lad.I mean how many times do you hear Indians cheering for an opposition batsman in a test match as we witnessed during the last test series against South Africa?

59 minutes ago, Lala said:

Gayle is more entertaining than AB on the field I guess, but AB is a brilliant fielder and batsman. :cantstop:

Gayle can only dream of hitting the ball 360 degrees around the park like AB does.

With Gayle it's mostly sheer power, while in the case of AB, its pure magic.

Depends on the definition of entertainment from anyone's POV as is visible with the various opinions. 

I would agree that its an absolute joy to watch him bat/field, whether in those tests against Aus earlier or the IPL game against SRH. His skill levels seem unparalleled. 

9 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Depends on the definition of entertainment from anyone's POV as is visible with the various opinions. 

I would agree that its an absolute joy to watch him bat/field, whether in those tests against Aus earlier or the IPL game against SRH. His skill levels seem unparalleled. 

Exactly 

Bishen Bedi and Phil Tufnell entertained me ......batting :biggrin:

I derive very little entertainment from T20s and ODIs. In tests for me undoubtedly Viru closely followed by KP and peak Ponting in terms of wholesome entertainment. But I also enjoy bowlers on fire, 3 stand out: Steyn on rampage mode, Anderson under cloudy skies with the red cherry, Ashwin on turners...when these 3 start peaking they rip through batting line ups and make complete fools of batsmen irrespective of quality.

On 5/19/2018 at 1:58 AM, kira said:

I am surprised that you didnt say afridi was more entertaining than AB:hysterical:

how wud he , by the time he wud have grabbed his popcorn the next batsman wud have been in. 

crease pe rahega to hi entertainment krega 

jitna usko dekh ke logo ne popcorn nhin khaye usse zyaada to lala ball chabba gaya hia