What happened to Jaydev Unadkat and Dhawal Kulkarni ???

velu

59 minutes ago, velu said:

:hmmmm2:

Both shown lots of potential , bowled with intelligence ,  bounce , guile etc ..

Both average less than 25 in LoIs and impressed everyone with the limited opportunities they have got.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dhawal was stand in captain for two games against Punjab and Himachal while Unadkat is busy playing for Saurashtra at the peak of his career :phehe:

1 hour ago, Nikola said:

Dhawal Kulkarni was good bowler but he never got chance like bhuvi has gotten or even trundlers in past. Dhawal would have done better than bhuvi in odis for sure.

bhuvi was once smashed for 100 runs

i bet had dhawal played that day he cud have gone for 150

yea surely he wud have done better then bhuvi

38 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

bhuvi was once smashed for 100 runs

i bet had dhawal played that day he cud have gone for 150

yea surely he wud have done better then bhuvi

yeah or could have gone for 60 runs too? Bhuvi is playing worldcup with avg of 39 and he is one of our two seamers. Third one is all rounder pandya so how can we go with two out of three pacers who can't buy wickets? Crap economy stats about bhuvi is all fake. Look against better batsman or better side it will be 6+ eco. Though that doesn't mean dhawal would have been way better than him both are pretty avg players one got many many chances while other got rare after having similar talent.

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

yeah or could have gone for 60 runs too? Bhuvi is playing worldcup with avg of 39 and he is one of our two seamers. Third one is all rounder pandya so how can we go with two out of three pacers who can't buy wickets? Crap economy stats about bhuvi is all fake. Look against better batsman or better side it will be 6+ eco. Though that doesn't mean dhawal would have been way better than him both are pretty avg players one got many many chances while other got rare after having similar talent.

nope he wud have gone for more 

dhawal is basically a peetu bowler, bowls length ball in death overs

avg dnt refelect reality all time, bhuvi bowled really well in Asia cup......he may not be best but certainely in top LOI bowler in country 

Dhawal was being smashed even by zimb team , A-games ....everywhere

Dhawal doesnt have much skills 

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

nope he wud have gone for more 

dhawal is basically a peetu bowler, bowls length ball in death overs

avg dnt refelect reality all time, bhuvi bowled really well in Asia cup......he may not be best but certainely in top LOI bowler in country 

Dhawal was being smashed even by zimb team , A-games ....everywhere

Dhawal doesnt have much skills 

Lol bhuvi many many times have bowled length ball in death overs few times got smacked and few times tailenders weren't able to make most of it. And what are you kidding me? top LOI bowler in country? wtf don't compare ipl with international performance.

17 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Lol bhuvi many many times have bowled length ball in death overs few times got smacked and few times tailenders weren't able to make most of it. And what are you kidding me? top LOI bowler in country? wtf don't compare ipl with international performance.

those were early day

now he has gr8 yorker n slower balls 

not like dhawal with whom u cnt differentiate among slower n faster ball

ohh so tell me better LOI bowlers avg then bhuvi ...apart from bumrah

how many are better please list them

Yeah  :woot:   ...  back to the trundling 1980s with Kaul, Chahar, Bhuvi, Dhawal, Unadkat.

Any other slower bowler we can find  ?

Although we have quite a few skilled fast bowlers available ... we have chosen all the medium pacers we can find in LOIs in the last 7  months.

Only Dhawal is left  ...  and he too is dreaming of a chance now.

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

Yeah  :woot:   ...  back to the trundling 1980s with Kaul, Chahar, Bhuvi, Dhawal, Unadkat.

Any other slower bowler we can find  ?

Although we have quite a few skilled fast bowlers available ... we have chosen all the medium pacers we can find in LOIs in the last 7  months.

Only Dhawal is left  ...  and he too is dreaming of a chance now.

dhoni and his love for trundlers ...

18 hours ago, velu said:

:hmmmm2:

Both shown lots of potential , bowled with intelligence ,  bounce , guile etc ..

Both average less than 25 in LoIs and impressed everyone with the limited opportunities they have got.

maxresdefault.jpg

Thank God that they are not picked for India.. I am so happy that selectors have started thinking like me.

Have some pity on other teams. If these two play there would be no competition, all  will we have is one sided competition and domination in favour of India. That would be so boring.

As per my friends uncle ABD retired early because of fear of these two. So looking at the well being of their batsmen other boards came crawling to BCCI and requested on humanitarian grounds not to play these bowlers. They said one Dhoni is enough to give nightmares to other teams so atleast don't unleash these beasts on them.

Edited by Hell Raiser
58 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Dhawal is basically bhuvi with a scowl, everything else is almost same. Whereas bhuvi is always smiling like Bambi smelling flowers. Maybe that positive expression got him more chances?

dude bhuvi is a much much more accurate bowler and has much better control on where he pitches and what line he operates when.