The Biryani Test | Ind vs WI | Hy'bad | Oct 12, 2018

zen

the proceedings as of now in this test shows exactly as to what a lot of  ordinary fans including myself  have been thinking. Already 1-0 up, play 3 spinners + 1 seamer only(Siraj) & play Vihari (can send down a few overs  and pick odd wkt too) . But the moron Shastri &  egoish Kohli are so dumb that  they lacks the common sense of even ordinary fans.  

2 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Man wstching spinners is so freaking boring.

I only like them bowling when Sehwag used to bat. Fk this shyt.

Sehwag knew how to treat spinners. What kind of contortionist un atheletic division it is...walk in like you were running for an urgent bio break and throw a stone at a dog..only you are bowling in an international match as an international athelete..* the spinners man.

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Nair has a triple century in tests.   A very rare achievement.  All the disappointment is due to that.

Well yeah i give you that. Trundul really sucks.. An other midget like rahane..wtf is wrong with Maharashtra only maha in the name *ing midgets dont they eat right ? Frustrating. Injured after so few deliveries..lol

51 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Sehwag knew how to treat spinners. What kind of contortionist un atheletic division it is...walk in like you were running for an urgent bio break and throw a stone at a dog..only you are bowling in an international match as an international athelete..* the spinners man.

Sehwag also threw his wicket away mostly to the spinners. Although in my opinion, his best innings was the double in srilanka where nobody else could bat. He really went overboard with spinners, if such a thing exists for sehwag.

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

Well yeah i give you that. Trundul really sucks.. An other midget like rahane..wtf is wrong with Maharashtra only maha in the name *ing midgets dont they eat right ? Frustrating. Injured after so few deliveries..lol

He used to be fine. Ever since he started wearing dirty yellow, he started inheriting those weak qualities :((

Edited by Laaloo