“Leave India,” Virat Kohli Tells Fan Who Like Foreign Batsmen More Than Indian Batsmen and the tale of Sachin and his Ferrari

6 minutes ago, zen said:

I agree that Kohli should have tried to handle this maturely .... the troll irked Kohli, got a response out of him, and now others are after Kohli too :lol: 

It's not first thing happening that people can ignore. He has kicked kumble, Rejected Dravid & Zak, been rude with reporters for no reason & many times being arrogant where there is no need.

Edited by Nikola
7 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Is this guy Kohli for real, how the hell can you say that, keep you mouth shut Kohli. Sachin's idol was Viv Richards. That is beauty of the sport you can enjoy anybody who is great.

Kohli's idol was Herschelle Gibbs so he should move to SA according to that.

Edited by Nikola

It’s normal to like other country players lakin he is overrated player ye bakch@@ di lekhne ke kya jarurat thi vo bhi on his birthday  . And very amateurish behaviour by virat to go down his level  but they are also a human being suppose you worked so hard and get a rank in iit aur koi  10 fail  make fun of you .

1 minute ago, Moochad said:

I can understand the sentiment to an extent, but how can Kohli be justified on saying this? After one of our biggest losses in recent history, vs Pakistan in CT Final, he was seen laughing it up right after the match. He doesn't really have legs to stand on when lecturing fans here.   

Yeah i was watching it and even i was confused why is he laughing so badly as millions of indians were disappointed that day. I think he needs to be bit more mature in this kind of stuff. Atleast try to act that you are sad by the loss.