Rishabh Pant is champion player in making - Chief selector MSK Prasad

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Compare line ups Sachin,Sehwag,Gambhir,Kohli,Yuvraj ,Raina and Dhoni to present lineup of Rohit, Dhawan ,Kohli and garbage.How can this useless guy MSK expect India to win. I forgot about non bowlers this moron has given inspite of having such talented youngsters.

Pant, Gill,Shaw along with three young fast bowlers are a must for this team.Get Bhuvi out of this team along with dead weights like Jadeja along with him.

This is such a useless odi side.These useless morons are wasting the talents of one of the best top three batsmen in history of the game.

2015 we had Dhoni advocating likes of Mohit sharma and screwing Indian team and  now we have to this useless guy MSK doing the same to the team even though he has such talent pool to choose players .

I think in past few months they're finally getting their act together by picking Shaw, Mayank and Gill, Shankar

We just have to hope Rayudu dk etc suck as badly as Vijay and Rahul to make a change inevitable 

2 minutes ago, Vijy said:

I am not sure if he will leave even after 2019 WC. he may target 2023 WC. his "official" age will be about the same as what jayasuria and misbah were in their last matches - hence, MSD may claim that the older he grows, the more "experience" (and tummy) he brings to the table.

The selectors dared to drop him from t 20..

And like a bad rash ,he is back .

What is this guy doing back in t 20 team???

2 minutes ago, Vijy said:

I am not sure if he will leave even after 2019 WC. he may target 2023 WC. his "official" age will be about the same as what jayasuria and misbah were in their last matches - hence, MSD may claim that the older he grows, the more "experience" (and tummy) he brings to the table.

Well Misbah became a regular only in his 30s plus the padosi talent pool was mediocre. So him playing into his 40s was somewhat understandable. Jaya played his last WC at the age of 38. Dhoni playing until 2023 WC at the age of 42 seems unrealistic looking at the volume of cricket he has already played and the number of alternatives available now.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Well Misbah became a regular only in his 30s plus the padosi talent pool was mediocre. So him playing into his 40s was somewhat understandable. Jaya played his last WC at the age of 38. Dhoni playing until 2023 WC at the age of 42 seems unrealistic looking at the volume of cricket he has already played and the number of alternatives available now.

the remark wasn't meant to be partly serious, partly tongue-in-cheek. however, one cannot underestimate dhoni's pull on many sectors of indian cricket - he has fingers in all pies.

My big fear : Dhoni will be brutally booed in the days to come and will resign just before the WC leaving Pant to handle his raita without any international practice.
When Lords crowd booed him last time....he defended next couple of balls to troll crowd more :cantstop:

So he ain't the one distracted by booing. MS will play the world cup bcoz there is too much sponsor pressure. Onus is on Virat-Shatri to build a team around Dhoni to ensure minimum damage. Pant should still play IMHO, albeit as a batsman.

Dhawan
Rohit
Shaw/Agarwal/Rahul
Kohli
Gill/Jadhav/Pant
Dhoni
Pandya/Jadeja
Kuldeep
Shami
Bhuvi
Bumrah

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

When Lords crowd booed him last time....he defended next couple of balls to troll crowd more :cantstop:

So he ain't the one distracted by booing. MS will play the world cup bcoz there is too much sponsor pressure. Onus is on Virat-Shatri to build a team around Dhoni to ensure minimum damage. Pant should still play IMHO, albeit as a batsman.

Dhawan
Rohit
Shaw/Agarwal/Rahul
Kohli
Gill/Jadhav/Pant
Dhoni
Pandya/Jadeja
Kuldeep
Shami
Bhuvi
Bumrah

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Never make the mistake of moving Kohli from 3.. NEVER

This is getting weirder by the day, now Pant has been rested, as per our chief selector he has played 4 tests and 3 T20Is in Australia and that has had an an impact on his body, what does Prasad think, is Pant that fragile that he cannot last a bloody effing season of cricket, he is 21 for crying out loud, he should be playing as much as possible.

Even if he is rested for 2 weeks, why not pick him for New Zealand tour , why England Lions, I am sorry, is there some A team's world cup that we are not aware off, that Pant is playing for A team and not senior team.

I can understand them resting a fast bowler like Bumrah, but this is something else, are these slectors themselves sure what the hell they want to do, or are they too effing scared to drop Dhoni and get Pant in.

If he is part of the world cup plans when does he get into the team ? After the world cup ? Or is he part of the 2023 world cup ? 

If spewing non sense was an Olympic sport, Prasad would win the gold medal hands down, because he thinks people are such idiots that he can spew any nonsense in the media and everyone will happily buy his nonsensical things.

1 hour ago, Jimmypage said:

This is getting weirder by the day, now Pant has been rested, as per our chief selector he has played 4 tests and 3 T20Is in Australia and that has had an an impact on his body, what does Prasad think, is Pant that fragile that he cannot last a bloody effing season of cricket, he is 21 for crying out loud, he should be playing as much as possible.

Even if he is rested for 2 weeks, why not pick him for New Zealand tour , why England Lions, I am sorry, is there some A team's world cup that we are not aware off, that Pant is playing for A team and not senior team.

I can understand them resting a fast bowler like Bumrah, but this is something else, are these slectors themselves sure what the hell they want to do, or are they too effing scared to drop Dhoni and get Pant in.

If he is part of the world cup plans when does he get into the team ? After the world cup ? Or is he part of the 2023 world cup ? 

If spewing non sense was an Olympic sport, Prasad would win the gold medal hands down, because he thinks people are such idiots that he can spew any nonsense in the media and everyone will happily buy his nonsensical things.

We all know why Pant will be played as less as possible till World Cup. Already Pant doing good in tests had people making noise about dropping Dhoni. Can't risk it in thala' s bread and butter format ODIs.

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

Yep. You can make the excuse of experience etc in the ODI world cup and select him. what excuse do they have for selecting him back in T20? that itself shows WC 2019 excuse for ODI is also sham

That is for csk. He has to be match ready for ipl....to hell with the national team.

This coming  from a man who uses the word" on national duty "   loosely.

Now he is hanging around only for his brand value and his duty towards his master,Srini.