44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

42 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Yahi to problem hai in mc bengali hindu chewtiyo ki. Jab NRC ka mudda uthata hai to randi rona shuru ho jata hai ki how Hindu taliban is gaining momentum, how Indians are intolerant, we will eat beef and prove we are the most secular and intellectual ppl in the universe bla bla. Wahi jab Rohingya hindu logo ko mar rahe hote hai ya kashmir me terror attack hota hai to ye bengali muslim randirona shuru kar dete hai how terrorism has no religion kashmir issue cant be solved witj violence. Ab kon smjhaye in chewtiyo ko. 

I am a bong but I agree with u, and Salute your courage :congrats:

29 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Nah his version is actually believable...I can visualize the scene and even pinpoint the facial features of the Bong dude if given 3 attempts LOL.

On a more serious note what started off as a grim thread with a lot of hurt, pent up emotions, anger, suffering etc has been reduced to us having a laugh, cracking jokes by page 5. This is human nature, after a couple more days all this will be forgotten, public will go back to their daily lives and libtards and internal/external enemies will remobilize. This is why riding on public angst Modi had to make some bold, decisive calls today like the nature of our Constitution for starters, or the present facilities enjoyed by the Pak sympathizers in Kashmir courtesy taxpayers' money.

What he did today could have been done on the 10th day with practically no difference in terms of opposition or public acceptance. Strike while the iron is hot, this was a big opportunity missed IMO. Quite a few Kashmiris should have had a nervous spell of sleep or insomnia tonight, instead they will rest easy knowing that they have weathered the worst tide rather easily. Now the challenge for the govt will get stiffer every passing day.

The satire,jokes,sarcasm come from a place of anger and frustration. This is no different from lamenting the misery of Hindus with threads and posts that had a controversial perspective that were posted in the last 2 days. Obviously there was no malice there as well,it was just an outlet to vent pure anger and frustration.

Now coming back to the topic on hand. We as humans seek instant gratification even though decisions where lives of soldiers are at stake cannot be taken on pure emotion. So the delay can be understandable if you think rationally.

Pakistan is the culprit and putting them in their place should be part of a larger outlook. Absolutely

The expectation however was to deal with the brainwashed idiots within the Indian territory like that suicide bomber who perpetrated the attack. These guys are like the pain and other symptoms that come with cancer.The so called intellectuals from Kashmir and other parts of India are the actual cancer cells . repealing article 370 put by the fake pandit who according to your unpopular opinion was a great PM,would have been the best start.

This could have been addressed to give us something more instant without a huge risk of loss of human life.instant gratification ka instant gratification and a massive step in the right direction to boot.

All we hear is isolation of Pakistan and removal of MFN tag. WTF I thought this already happened 2 years ago :hmmmm: I think shifting the focus to Pakistan and rightfully so is an easy cop-out so that we can do the whole diplomacy bs. Repealing article 370 would be a major electoral issue and in the current election environment no one wants to open that pandora's box. This is absolutely disappointing and this is where the sarcasm and anger comes from.

Now coming to Dhoni Fann good for him for slapping an idiot but if we are taking pleasures in some cheap thrills, it is sad. I still congratulate Dhoni Fann though.

Edited by maniac

Jammu and Kashmir Police have detained seven persons from Pulwama district of South Kashmir in connection with the deadly terror attack that left 40 CRPF personnel dead near Awantipora, officials said on Friday. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjb94qiw77gAhUFEnIKHYeiBr8QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hindustantimes.com%2Findia-news%2Fseven-detained-in-connection-with-pulwama-terror-attack%2Fstory-AjzF8tESBoI1fO5JZ8nvOI.html&psig=AOvVaw3H-7kRziTp3W5PxvDZrqIk&ust=1550347132354194

@maniac I more or less agree with your post. I do feel they could have pushed Art 370 post this tragedy, maybe other things confined to the valley which I am sure majority Indians would have supported wholeheartedly. No way would I want our braves to take undue risks, they know what they are doing and what they have to do....for all we know maybe this attack was just a bait for a larger more sinister plot by them Pak!s. 

PS: I rated Nehru as a decent/good PM in that thread...not great, world of difference. I'll call PVNR a great PM. 

Edited by Gollum

7 hours ago, MechEng said:

Those times were very different. 1940s was the time when Nazis were the most feared lot. The overall political and moral climate was such that people wanted state and religion to be separated from each other, isliye secularism ka bhoot chadha sab pe...

There were enough evidences for this concern as well, the fall of Ottoman Empire after which Mappila riots happened is one of them.

The 2 nation theory was created keeping secularism in mind. Jinnah although demanded for Pakistan was a hardcore liberal, after his death is where the real mess began. Modern Islamic terrorism as we know it now didn't begin until Soviet Afghanistan war where US manufactured Jihadis.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend the Gandhi-Nehru liberal actions but they (including Jinnah) would have not even expected in their wildest dreams to see such things happening as we are seeing it today. Life has it's own ways to give rude shocks.

Well then the blame must also fall on Nehru’s useless daughter Indira. If Pakistani were getting more extreme then India should have done the same instead of being soft.

Why on earth does Bollywood invite Pakistani singers and actors over?

The USA never invited Soviet artists and artists during the Cold War, in fact they both boycotted each other’s Olympic Games in the 1980s and this was despite them not fighting a direct war with each other! 

India has had 4 wars with Pakistan!

India is soft!

Next time some libtard calls you 'cow piss drinker' for your dharmic/nationalist/pro-army views remember these are the exact words of the Jaish-E-Mohammed suicide bomber in his video message- "Listen to me carefully you Indians, we are going to unleash such terror on you that people like you who drink the urine of cows won’t be able to contain"

LINK

Edited by Gollum

Om shanti for the souls of those who were killed

21 hours ago, surajmal said:

People want quick retribution so that they can join in a social media orgy and pat themselves on the back as if it was their outrage theirs' alone that got a few jihadis their invitation to pretty hooris' residence. What after that? You wait a few months and another one of these mass casualty events comes calling... You outrage again... rinse repeat.

You cannot win until you define what you are fighting and what is your ultimate objective. 

^Key point of the entire thread

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

Unsurprisingly Vijaynagar fell in the Battle of Talikota when 2 Muslim generals and their units switched sides and joined the Deccan Sultans. And this after Vijaynagar being so secular and tolerant towards its Muslim subjects. You are an avid history fan, sure you would have read about it....truly heartbreaking what followed post that battle. 

This happened to Netaji as well...

5 hours ago, Moochad said:
Heard we revoked MFN status, if that is all that comes from this...

MFN status is a red herring anyway. I am of the opinion that Article 370 is approaching the status of one as well...

Scrapping IWT is the best of the commonly mentioned ones, IMO. 

5 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Well then the blame must also fall on Nehru’s useless daughter Indira. If Pakistani were getting more extreme then India should have done the same instead of being soft.

Why on earth does Bollywood invite Pakistani singers and actors over?

The USA never invited Soviet artists and artists during the Cold War, in fact they both boycotted each other’s Olympic Games in the 1980s and this was despite them not fighting a direct war with each other! 

India has had 4 wars with Pakistan!

India is soft!

Agreed about Bollywood part. I have struggled to understand why we are too friendly with Pakistan? I didn't even find those mauka mauka ads funny before Uri happened, I felt we were confused bunch with no fixed objective when it comes to dealing with Pakistan.

Yes, cases like how a poor boy from Punjab Pakistan accidentally entered India in search of drinking water and he was treated well by the Indian army before sending him back home. Those I support, they are genuine signs of goodwill. But calling Pakistani artists here in entertainment industry and trying too hard to be their friends is meekness and not goodwill. 

Edited by MechEng

From now onwards no great innings against Pakistan hold any importance to me. I would still rate their bowlers as ATG, but I would not value top innings against them from now.

Sachin's ODI knocks against Lankan medium pacers > his 98 at Centurion.

Sachin's test runs against English medium pacers of 1990s > his 136 at Chennai.

Edited by MechEng

Keshar Rashid, a first-year student of radiology and imaging technology at a private medical college in the city, allegedly commented in a FB post: “Aaj to real PUBG ho gaya (PUBG turned real today)" hours after CRPF jawans were killed in an attack in Kashmir on Thursday. 

n a separate incident, Kashmiri student Syed Musail studying in an engineering college allegedly posted objectionable comments on Facebook hours after the attack. "Happy Valentine's Day to 42 CRPF d***" commented Musail. 

jis thali mein khate us thali mein cheed

source

Edited by Texy

Outright war with Pakistan is reckless, but easy solution is access to Kashmir for all Indians

It will be bloody but a purge of these pakistani cockroaches who have settled in Kashmir happens then so be it. 

Let civilians live and work in Kashmir, own property. Ensure any civilian killed or threatened by Pakistani terrorists are hunted down and terminated.

Edited 

Edited by beetle

Looks like this asshole was known terrorist to security forces. However, few months back, they let him go even after arresting him.

Now media is making a victim out of him and taking his fathers interview.  Chew1t media, do you think a terrorist carry out such attack in a weeks planning. Or it requires some meticulous planning?