Friendly reminder: Nature of our Enemy

Gollum

Pakistani Airforce was qualitatively superior in 1965 so they were actually 1-1 in that war in air.

They were overconfident in 1971 due to that but by that time IAF had trained and strengthened their weaknesses.

They are wary of us after that and will not try to provoke us for conventional war.

1 hour ago, Jatboy said:

He should start with RSS headquarter because they ddint accept India as country till few years ago. Tri color flag was banned in Nagpur headquarter. 

I don't know the details (and am not sure if you can verify that) but you used past tense, implying it is not a problem now .... We have to deal with what is problem now 

Improve your game

17 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

RSS belives in Akahand Bharat and don’t accept current boundaries of India. There was a reason they didn’t host Indian flag till 2002. 

That is for a good reason to expand boundaries 

ignored the other irrelevant part of your posts 

20 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

RSS belives in Akahand Bharat and don’t accept current boundaries of India. There was a reason they didn’t host Indian flag till 2002. 

Biggest problem right now is the incompetent and fascist Modi government and I hope you will help the nation in getting rid of it as you are also a patriot like me. Let’s do it together what’s good for the country.

As famously said by an idiot.. kuch bhi.

I have been to shakas (x-chaddi), it was not hoisting the flag because it believed India should have the Hindu flag (saffron). It was the ancient Bharat's flag, even seen on Ram"s and Arjun"s chariots, it believed that we already had a flag. Akhand bharat was in Jan Sangh's agenda till 70s, That doesn't mean, they didn't accept India as a country. These lies you peddle are from the text books of congress and commies.

Edited by coffee_rules

40 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Now you have brought Ram and Arjun for flag justification. Matlab Kuch Bhi 

Not my justification, but why RSS wanted saffron flag. I didn't believe in their justification. I called out your BS about RSS not accepting India as a country is a hogwash

7 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

Can you jokers stop talking about RSS or Congress or whatever in a thread about Pakistan? Seriously, our own people are our biggest enemies. Absolute clowns.

As for OP, Indira Gandhi ji was spot on. We are dealing with a coward, cunning and deceitful enemy who will stoop to any low.

Ask that nicely without getting personal. JatBoy is the one bringing Modi/BJP/RSs into every discussion, only responding to him in kind. 

9 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

Can you jokers stop talking about RSS or Congress or whatever in a thread about Pakistan? Seriously, our own people are our biggest enemies. Absolute clowns.

I have to second that. Every thread is digressing to BJP, RSS, Modi this, Modi that, Congress yada yada. Open a new thread and continue your discussion there. Let us stick to topic here lads. 

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Ask that nicely without getting personal. JatBoy is the one bringing Modi/BJP/RSs into every discussion, only responding to him in kind. 

I made a general msg to everyone involved in that joke of a conversation so there's nothing "personal" about it (if at all there can be anything personal on a public forum anyway. 

If he keeps doing that just ignore him. He's either a troll padosi or something like that. There was another joker with Dhoni in the username yesterday who tried to make crappy posts about Muslims simply to cause divide. These morons are just looking for a rise and to obfuscate. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Edited by Dil Dil India

1 minute ago, Jatboy said:

I just corrected a poster that Modi is not a  decisive leader. Question should be asked why Modi is forced on us in each and every thread. If you bring modi people will ready because not all like fascism.

He's the thread starter. Do you type faster than you think?

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

You aren't the one doing it man. Quite a few interesting posters have become active in the recent days here, they are digressing from topic in almost every thread and then subsequent posts go on a tangent. I will give them the benefit of doubt and assume that since they are new here they aren't familiar with ICF/forum decorum. We have enough threads dealing with the stuff that interests them, we even have the 2019 LS elections thread which is sticky and kinda inactive. Hope they contribute there, so that at least the discussions can be coherent and on-topic. 

5 hours ago, Number said:

Pakistani Airforce was qualitatively superior in 1965 so they were actually 1-1 in that war in air.

They were overconfident in 1971 due to that but by that time IAF had trained and strengthened their weaknesses.

They are wary of us after that and will not try to provoke us for conventional war.

Pak had a strong ally in US in the past.

Now they have none to stand by them.

Even China is not willing.

6 hours ago, Jatboy said:

I just corrected a poster that Modi is not a  decisive leader. Question should be asked why Modi is forced on us in each and every thread. If you bring modi for no reason people will react because not all like fascism.

labeling people fascist, right wing, bhakt has become a fashion these days.  You do not even know what fascism is.  There is no real right wing political party in India to practice fascism.  

Edited by rkt.india