India test squad for SA series

kaptaan

This douchebag MSK has brought most detriment to indian cricket then anyone else in the history... such Muppet!!!.... Robbing India a well deserved shot to the world cup by backing bottlers a la rayudu, jhadhav, the great dot ball eater lord thela.. et al.. the worst middle order ever to get going to show utter display of cringe nd pitiful batting.. 

Now he is back again to cast another gem of a decision to back another eternal test failure in terms of Rohit.. we have witnessed wht has happened to excellent white balls openers in test a la Roy nd Finch.. even warner for all his white ball exploits has been rendered as a tailender.. 

Rohit may well be an excellent player in odi cricket (odi out of 10 games 9 are played on flat roads) but he is not cut for test cricket.. ball moves even a millimetre .. he would be rendered as a walking wicket!!!... he may well exploit favourable conditions in home.. however when india tours abroad.. i would rather hedge my money on Ishant sharma as an opener instead of walking wicket Rohit (pun intended)... 

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Test squad ----

---- Great to see Gill in the squad.  Good choice.

---- Why no Saini ?

---- Why 2 keepers for home series ?

---- The rest of the squad select themselves except Rohit.

Better to be in A team ,he would not have played in 11. Can improve further by playing in A team and be ready for overseas tour in place of Umesh.

10 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

Better to be in A team ,he would not have played in 11. Can improve further by playing in A team and be ready for overseas tour in place of Umesh.

team needs to take a call on umesh soon.....no doubt he is an asset in home condition with SG ball but thats it. Overseas he is still same infact worse then when he came in......Its better we give Siraj n Saini a chance in Bangladesh series but m pretty sure we ll go for umesh

6 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

disappointed that Hardik Pandya is not included. Has  he been  neglected altogether???

There are news that he isnt their on his fitness in terms of test matches yet + in India his utility isnt much 

Come overseas tour he ll be back. 

This will give him a chance to play domestic which is fine 

35 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

There are news that he isnt their on his fitness in terms of test matches yet + in India his utility isnt much 

Come overseas tour he ll be back. 

This will give him a chance to play domestic which is fine 

i understand his omission for the first 2 tests vs SAF. But if India go  on to win first  2  tests then I think he could have been included in the dead rubber 3rd test.