Washington Sundar perfomances under different Captains

I think Hardik is the only player who got good  and consistent chances under Kohli.

Case can be made for Bumrah as well. I mean people can look back and say he was a choice  by default but he got a shot in tests in SA when people were still unsure how he would do in tests.

Mayank I feel is 2-3 poor outings away from having the sword hung on his head

Edited by maniac

The problem is in T20s you need wickets. Opening bowling with a spinner works in SC once in a while especially against non-sc teams  but still you need 2 top class opening bowlers trying to take wickets at the top.

Sundar should be also tested in the middle overs.

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

:thinking:

khelega to RCB se hi . Hope this doesnt prove costly for his Wc chances

Is it that Rohit captains India mainly against weaker teams when Kohli is taking a break? But Rohit is still a damn good captain

5 hours ago, maniac said:

I think Hardik is the only player who got good  and consistent chances under Kohli.

Case can be made for Bumrah as well. I mean people can look back and say he was a choice  by default but he got a shot in tests in SA when people were still unsure how he would do in tests.

Mayank I feel is 2-3 poor outings away from having the sword hung on his head

But that's because they both are under Rohit in IPL.

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Can hit sixes? Sundar and Ashwin is a wrong comparison. sundar is a batting alrounder. Ashwin is a bowler.

When he hits sixes , let us talk about it.He to me is an inferior version of Ashwin.If This guy is playing, I would rather have Ashwin in my team.I don't need his sixes to boost my totals.