This loss is to Dhonis account

Gambit

6 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Usual bizarre decisions. Underbowled Ashwin, overbowled Pandya and that last over to Kohli decision, just lol

Wouldn't have made much of a difference. On this pitch Ashwin wouldn't have made a difference. In fact Russell would've tonked him for 6s if he had bowled. Problem was we got 15 runs less thanks to Rahane and then bowled no-balls. The first no-ball by Ashwin, who's a phucking spinner and has no business bowling one, turned the game. WI would've been 45/3 in 7 overs but that let off changed the game altogether.

Dhoniconda,captain cool,all sickening fb memes ,not anymore eh? 

Well with all seriousness I think ashwin and jadeja failed dhoni completely especially ashwin,if your main wkt taking bowler is so pitch dependent and gets smashed like a part timer in the main matches then you are in trouble.

Another thing is dhoni ,shasrti and the management again failed to recognize that on these flat surface you need to play the extra bowler and can afford to go a batsman short.only two wkts were lost and 4 of our batsmen were useless!!

anyways, India made too many errors to be let off the hook

* Rahane overstayed and didn't kick on after the start

* Bowlers bowling no balls after getting wickets

* fielding which went for 6...half chances but you gotta take them

* It was good total (kinda par) but with so many errors it's hard to defend it

* would have liked the power hitters going for it

* should've brought ashwin back in the mix, he's the main bowler and should have gotten an over

* kohli bowling last over was out of the blue defending 8 runs.

Hey we lost, so all we got is pinpoint such mistakes for the loss.  If it was a win, no one would've cared..

Sad loss for India.

I have been critical of Dhoni quite a few times in the tournament but I won't blame him today. India as a team sucked, except for one and half players. Those no balls were criminal, especially on this ground and at this stage. It could have been a completely different game otherwise. 

Edited by zep1706
3 minutes ago, rett said:

As I said, hopefully Dhoni will do the right thing and vacate the captaincy spot (can continue as a player) 

As for bowlers, it was a small ground with dew .... even we made 192 for the loss of 2 wkts. A team if it goes all out will get that by even losing more wkts

Yar, it is a boundary ground 60meter boundary. We hit 17 4s and 4 6s. WI ten sixes and 19 4s. There we lost on a pitch on a pitch that had nothing for bowlers.