Uttar Pradesh EVMs were 'managed' to favour BJP: Mayawati

BeautifulGame

BSP chief Mayawati on Saturday alleged that voting machines had been "managed" in favour of the BJP in Uttar Pradesh and that it was difficult to accept the "very surprising" election results. 

"These election results are very surprising. It is very difficult to accept them," said Mayawati, whose Bahujan Samaj Party has fared poorly in the state elections.  

"The reports I got have raised the suspicion that the voting machines have been managed... It appears that voting machines have not registered votes cast in favour of other parties or all the votes have been polled for the BJP. Even Muslim votes have gone to the BJP," she said. 

Her comments come as the Bharatiya Janata Party was poised to sweep the state. 

What a sore loser.Doesnt have an iota of grace to accept people's verdict.

Hate when these politicians try to decredit our electoral process just to hide their sheer incompetence that people have rejected them.

So bjp lose Punjab and the bsp also take a battering in Punjab , the evms are not tampered there?

I saw that speech she also claims 2014 evm tampered. So modi who was not in power in up or center in 2014 somehow tampered the evm and congress and sp did nothing?

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

It was every easy booth capture and cheat in elections when we had ballot papers .EVM has erased most of those loopholes for these politicians.

>

Booth capturing still happens a lot in West Bengal.

Mayawati living in the 80s...questioning EVM,

questioning muslim votes as if she is entitled to it...at least one thing is sure there is a growing disconnect between so called Muslim unelected "leaders" and the regular Muslim person working, making a living and enjoying life 

only good for the future

3 hours ago, chewy said:

Mayawati living in the 80s...questioning EVM,

questioning muslim votes as if she is entitled to it...at least one thing is sure there is a growing disconnect between so called Muslim unelected "leaders" and the regular Muslim person working, making a living and enjoying life 

only good for the future

Lagta hai kuch Muslim voters 'Fateh ka fatwa' ko like karte hain.

Edited by randomGuy

The writing is on the wall but pseudos , old time politicians and media have failed to see it for some time now.

Yet, I have no doubt that their hate for Modi will consume them and thus,play into his hands.Keep going!!

BTW the great JNU intellectual Shehla Rashid is also ranting on her twitter about the same.ROFL.

Edited by Yoda-esque

Lol. This is nothing in front of the TV debates in TN. One of a panelist, who is a political science student, claimed that BJP won in UP because, UP people are uneducated and are 'backward'. He happens to be a muslim. The hottest debate was like, BJP won in UP without fielding muslim candidates, so the election is rigged. Cue the rest of the panelists ganging up on BJP panelist. Even most TV anchors are shouting at the BJP panelists, as if it's a crime that they didn't give seats for muslims. Biggest culprits - News18, News7, Puthiya Thalaimurai :no:

Edited by Detonator

18 hours ago, rkt.india said:

she has to give some reason for the loss to keep her supporters deluded.

I think she actually believes it given she is so cut off from real world . She couldnt digest the fact that muslims voted for BJP when almost everyone was talking how triple talak issue will atleast win muslim women votes for BJP.  One thing is clear, todays voter is smart and will no longer fall into the caste, religion bullcrap anymore. You work, you show some visible outcome you will be back else its bye bye. Though given their history its unlikely however i really hope atleast congress realizes it and does something good with the madate they have recieved in punjab. Sure BJP is on a high but we need congress to keep them on their toes.

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I think she actually believes it given she is so cut off from real world . She couldnt digest the fact that muslims voted for BJP when almost everyone was talking how triple talak issue will atleast win muslim women votes for BJP.  One thing is clear, todays voter is smart and will no longer fall into the caste, religion bullcrap anymore. You work, you show some visible outcome you will be back else its bye bye. Though given their history its unlikely however i really hope atleast congress realizes it and does something good with the madate they have recieved in punjab. Sure BJP is on a high but we need congress to keep them on their toes.

Capt. Amrinder's last term in political power so hopefully he leaves the state in good shape. I think it's time for BJP to start sidelining the Akalis, though that may be hard considering the demographic of Punjab.