Manjrekar: Rahane personality gets his team to focus on the game not on other things which comes with Virat's personality.

Mans they must hate that now Indian Leading batsman is from Dehli and not from Mumbai. All it took them was one bad series from Kohli to bad mouth him directly and indirectly. Gavaskar having respect for cheater Smith just because he apologized. Let your captain be himself, and stop throwing wanna be good boy image on him. I have never seen any Captain of India who has got that hunger to win everywhere and he is not running after records like Mumbai Club Used to. 

Edited by wanted_desi
15 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Manjrekar: Rahane personality gets his team to focus on the game not on other things which comes with Virat's personality. With that everyone remains focussed on the game including people who are watching it
The focus is entirely on the field that comes with rahane personality......

Honestly WTF does that mean..........have the ba**s to say what u want to manju .......

Does he mean Virat concentrates on Nautanki more

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/video_audio/1089026.html

Srsly did i miss something in the home season that some nonsense happened under virat but no under rahane. 

Just becoz Rahane is from mumbai u see logistic in his captaincy.......or do u mean being expressive makes u not concentrate on the game. 

manju and shastri doesn't leave any opportunity to rave about mumbai blokes....

Seriously this is **** by manju and he needs to stop his verbal diarrhea

Manjrekar: Rahane personality gets his team to focus on the game not on other things which comes with Virat's personality. With that everyone remains focussed on the game including people who are watching it

The focus is entirely on the field that comes with rahane personality......

Honestly WTF does that mean..........have the ba**s to say what u want to manju .......

Does he mean Virat concentrates on Nautanki more

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/video_audio/1089026.html

Srsly did i miss something in the home season that some nonsense happened under virat but no under rahane. 

Just becoz Rahane is from mumbai u see logistic in his captaincy.......or do u mean being expressive makes u not concentrate on the game. 

Come on bro even somebody totally neutral like kimber said rahane was the best captain in this series.

I was listening to Michael Vaughan who is a big fan of kohli on the BBC 5live radio. Even he said Rahane should be given the mantle of captaincy with his calm aggression. Said he was miles better than kohli or Smith.

Manju is a terrible commentator. It maybe mumbai bias. But as people have mentioned even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Come on bro even somebody totally neutral like kimber said rahane was the best captain in this series.

I was listening to Michael Vaughan who is a big fan of kohli on the BBC 5live radio. Even he said Rahane should be given the mantle of captaincy with his calm aggression. Said he was miles better than kohli or Smith.

Manju is a terrible commentator. It maybe mumbai bias. But as people have mentioned even a broken clock is right twice a day.

So one match is enough to proclaim Rahane as a better captain than Kohli. Really??? Rahane did a great job as a captain but we need to wait till he captains more matches before passing that judgement. We wouldn't have won the series if not for the fight back in the 2nd test match. That was the turning point for this series. The way Kohli led the team on the 2nd day was just brilliant. This team is performing brilliantly under Kohli and there is a remarkable improvement in players. The players are placing a lot of importance on their fitness too and Kohli deserves a lot of credit for that as well. Kohli might not be a technically brilliant captain but he sure knows how to get the best of these players. 

Edited by Mosher

Kohli has created a well oiled steam train . 2 years of hard work changing culture of team to aggressive, positive , fitness , play to win , bowl fast , professional , scientific approach and clear plans for combating oppo.  Any fella stepping in for one game will enjoy it and do well being in charge of this crack unit compiled by kohli . 

No offence to rahane put him in control for one year team would soon become meek and mild 

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

ok 1st thing captaincy is not only about on field tactics.......it goes beyond on-field

Every captain brings his character to the team.......the game rahane won was with kohli's team

Kohli leads from the front

If u vaughan previous bc live he mentioned kohli isnt tactically gr8 but its his personality that ll take team forward

No one on earth would replace kohli the captain after such a record coz he lost one game in the series. 

Look you can't dispute that in test cricket tactics are the number 1 thing a captain can do as captain.

Its not just about test cricket. I have always felt kohli was a poor captain even in the IPL .

Rahane to be fair has captained mumbai before. Has kohli captained outside india and rcb?

Its not even rahane. The like of Che has done very well in captaining Saurashtra.

ok 1st thing captaincy is not only about on field tactics.......it goes beyond on-field

Every captain brings his character to the team.......the game rahane won was with kohli's team

Kohli leads from the front

If u vaughan previous bc live he mentioned kohli isnt tactically gr8 but its his personality that ll take team forward

No one on earth would replace kohli the captain after such a record coz he lost one game in the series. 

Before I answer in detail.

When would you replace virat as captain

Ie what has to happen for him to be replaced as captain

6 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Look you can't dispute that in test cricket tactics are the number 1 thing a captain can do as captain.

Its not just about test cricket. I have always felt kohli was a poor captain even in the IPL .

Rahane to be fair has captained mumbai before. Has kohli captained outside india and rcb?

Its not even rahane. The like of Che has done very well in captaining Saurashtra.

Test cricket is more then tactics ..........its test everything everything.

Rahane never captained for mumbai

Kohli has captained u-19 and also delhi ranji team. 

Even the likes of ganguly n B'mac striuggled as captain in IPL

Even parthiv n vinay have been gr8 captain in domestic lets get them. 

U want to replace a captain whose captaincy record is beyond words..........hahaha try

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
3 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Before I answer in detail.

When would you replace virat as captain

Ie what has to happen for him to be replaced as captain

Let him fail 1st and let someone else stand up that time

When dhoni failed there was no other option