Site Feedback

Gambit

And why limit to just cricket quizzes? Other sports, movies, culture, history, politics, finance, geography, railways....endless topics. I am sure there are posters here who are knowledgeable about a wide range of topics, better a dedicated sub-section with timer, points table etc than threads, don't you think? 

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Slow times, not much activity. How about having member interviews? We can start with the old timers, those who have been here since the 2000s like @Cricketics, @rahulrulezz, @sandeep ....I mean admins will know the veterans right? 

Or quiz section? Earlier we had a quiz sub section here, maybe add a timer and 15 questions with topic being general, WCs, CTs, iconic test series, keepers, spinners, IPL, venues, umpires etc. All of us can chip in and prepare questions, for instance I do 2019 WC edition, someone does 1971 WI series or 2009 IPL. We can prepare 60-70 such topics and open that section so that posters have some fun. Will be time consuming but worth the effort, more activity and interest in ICF....think about it admins. 

I would start with interview of guys like Beetle,  Lalloo, then Velu, Sandeep, yourself, Ankit Sharma etc as these guys have been there for long time or keeping things active and keeping the site going. Also there many whom I missed. Bur surely start with that order or any ordee you like. Just start a thread. 

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I am using IPhone, longtime android user switched iOS iPhone for family reasons, still can’t login to ICF on safari. Something changed on the server since yesterday?

Not sure .. 

Probably punishment for using Android for so long :giggle:

20 hours ago, Nikola said:

Why is site so *ed up badly? in 2020 you don't expect that. Looks like site is dead and not actively maintained?

This might be the final straw. Never seen this forum at any time with just 1/2 online members. 

On 5/23/2020 at 4:11 PM, Nikola said:

Why is site so *ed up badly? in 2020 you don't expect that. Looks like site is dead and not actively maintained?

Seems to a common error, have requested admins with server access to look into this.