Justice for Rahul Campaign (JFRC)

36 minutes ago, Gollum said:

100% agree with OP. Am skipping Step 3 but will defend Rahul at every opportunity, yeh mera wada hai. Anyone against KL Rahul I henceforth declare online war upon you, thou shalt not be spared from the wrath of Gollum. 

you should use the one ring to "bind them" in the darkness (modifying original text of LOTR)

1 hour ago, prudent_kreeda said:

Jalebi , which part of mangalore youmare from  ? Still in that city or moved out ?

Born in Mangalore AJ Hospital. Mom's family is now based in Bajpe. Dad's family is from Puttur side. Grandparents are based in Bejai.

I've grown up outside India though and currently based in Dubai.

This is my preference of openers in different formats.

Test - Vijay, Rahul. Dhawan as back up opener.

ODI - Rohit, Dhawan. Rahul can be back up opener or given some opportunities at #4.

T20 - Rahul, Pant/Samson. Rohit at #4 to strengthen the weak middle order. No place for Dhawan as he is an average T20 player.

Rahul deserves to be selected in the team based on the potential and also the performance he has shown so far. Kohli/Shastri are just dumb and incompetent to not understand the value of nurturing these type of talent. 

Having said that, no player is above team. Be it Kohli or Rahul. So will continue to support Team India whether Rahul plays or not.

36 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Rahul deserves to be selected in the team based on the potential and also the performance he has shown so far. Kohli/Shastri are just dumb and incompetent to not understand the value of nurturing these type of talent. 

Having said that, no player is above team. Be it Kohli or Rahul. So will continue to support Team India whether Rahul plays or not.

and full of nepotism - ishant, dhawan (also in T20s) in tests. nehra-ji in T20s for too long, etc.

12 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Kohli to me has been great as skipper 

but no Raul is leaving bitter taste for many as s o blindly obvious shoudl be in team in all formats . Backed and given long run . Embarrassing people like karthick picked over him in odi as examlple 

I have one question kohli . Why ? Ffs . 

Karthik has scored 2600 international runs in 13 years and Rahul in his short career has already scored 2000 at much better average. 

Rahul should try to get into good books of captain if he wants to play international cricket. He can be friends with him but that's not enough considering some others may be closer buddies. 

His performance will contribute 50% towards his selection and his closeness with Kohli and Shastri will contribute 50%. 

14 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Rahul should try to get into good books of captain if he wants to play international cricket. He can be friends with him but that's not enough considering some others may be closer buddies. 

His performance will contribute 50% towards his selection and his closeness with Kohli and Shastri will contribute 50%. 

He is no Dhoni to do that, kl is straight forward guy don't play policy to stay in the team.