SA bowling attack

24 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

agree,Lyon will trouble them too.They wilt if we put them under pressure and we haven't done that yet.

ABD came at 12/3 and after sometime scored 16 in an over against Bhuvi who took all those wickets. Every alternate over he was clearing the boundary. 

I don't see any Indian batsman who can score a plenty in an over even against Chris Morris leave aside Rabada, Morkel or Philander. Only Pandya can counterattack, but for that he needs a stable partner at the other end.

The world renowned sweet strokemakers of our team need to give a grand Darshan of their stroke play in this series. 

22 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

I must say if Steyn is fit, the Australia series next month will be crackerjack. Just watching the Aussie team now, they will be rearing for revenge for their home defeat. 

Steyn, Morkel, Philander, Rabada. Vs. Cummins, Starc, Hazelwood. 

agree that will be a great contest

Cape Town - The Proteas have called up Duanne Olivier and Lungi Ngidi to their Test squad following an injury to Dale Steyn at Newlands.

The Proteas beat India by 72 runs in the first Test in Cape Town on Monday and they now turn their attention to the second Test in Centurion, which gets underway on Saturday. 

But they will make that trip without the 34-year-old Steyn, who has been ruled out of the remainder of the series with an injured left heel that he picked up in the final over before tea on Saturday. 

Proteas coach Ottis Gibson confirmed on Monday that Olivier and the uncapped Lungi Ngidi would be added to the group in Pretoria.

"I felt really sorry for Dale because he had done a lot of hard work to get back to where he was and it was a new injury," said Gibson, before turning his attention to the replacements. 

"I've heard a lot of good things about Lungi Ngidi and I've seen him on TV. We'll add him to the squad and then when we get to Pretoria and have a couple of training days we will have a look and make a decision."

Gibson confirmed that both Olivier, who has five Test caps to his name, and Ngidi would be avilable for selection in the second Test.

https://www.sport24.co.za/Cricket/Proteas/proteas-call-up-olivier-ngidi-to-test-squad-20180108

MooooAAAAArrrrrrr Pace...

As expected, with all focus on Steyns and Rabada
it was the ever Mr Accurate, Vernon Philander he ripped apart Indian batting line-up

Bad omens for England tour, seems current batsmen still can’t play swing
See Mr ladda is a seam bowler,

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk