Who is smart ? Kohli or Rahul Gandhi

gattaca

Who is smart ?   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is smart

• Kohli
    • Raul Gandhi

This is so hillarious, why do you experiment with your stable top 5 for overseas , when we had lost last time overseas with the same experiment. This guy has completely lost his mind. A batsmen with 19 average in sa has replaced a batsmen with 70 average, if this is not shattring the confidence than what it is?

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Cmon Kohli is making bad captaincy decisions Sure...but his work ethic,hard work and what he has accomplished is no comparison to a free loader dumb guy like Rahul Gandhi...I know it is a thread in jest but the relevancy of the name Rahul Gandhi makes my blood boil.

I see he has great passion and looks dedicated on the field . He can be patriotic and even cry for the national anthem. But the truth if the matter is his new wife is Nagging him. How can he Concentrate lol. The selection issues is last on his mind

What an idiot!!! And what a dubious policy!!

He claims that he picks "Horses for courses" and he promptly drops Bhuvi as soon as he sees a flat track even when Bhuvi has exceeded all expectations. On the other hand he sticks with FTB Rohit Sharma even though the whole World except for one or two guys knows that Rohit can't even put bat to ball on a seaming track. This "Horses for courses" is total BS for getting your preferred players into the team.

14 hours ago, maniac said:

Cmon Kohli is making bad captaincy decisions Sure...but his work ethic,hard work and what he has accomplished is no comparison to a free loader dumb guy like Rahul Gandhi...I know it is a thread in jest but the relevancy of the name Rahul Gandhi makes my blood boil.

I totally agree....moreover we have this team because of the fast bowling culture he has developed....this is the best fast bowling unit we have ever in our history..

But the decisions he make are childish and doesn't make any sense

17 hours ago, maniac said:

What work ethics? How much more faith people want to show in Kohli who is clearly seem to be making decisions baswed on his business interest(Bunty Sajdeh) i.e.Both are working for family and friends.

But he to me is more like Arvind Kejriwal. We trusted him and he back stabbed us? And there are still blind supporters.

19 hours ago, maniac said:

This is the best fast bowling unit India has had in like ever.

Thats about it. That’s probably is what clouding a lot of judgements

We had a potentially very goodgood batting linup too a luxury of two bowling ARs one pace bowling and other spin bowling in pandya and Ashwin which no other past indian teams had .

This against weakest SA batting side ever

5 hours ago, gakgupta said:

I totally agree....moreover we have this team because of the fast bowling culture he has developed....this is the best fast bowling unit we have ever in our history..

But the decisions he make are childish and doesn't make any sense

Lol what fast bowling culture ? I keep hearing this . On first day of a away test match all our hopes are on Ashwin