Team for 3rd test

http://www.espncricinfo.com/video/clip?id=22131801

Aakash Chopra's team.

Rahul, Vijay, Pujara, Kohli, Rahane, Rohit, Karthik, Ashwin, Shami, Yadav, Bhuvi/Ishant

Don't know too harsh on Pandya and Patel. I would drop Rohit for Pandya above. Patel's keeping a known handicap, he cannot improve in one test. Karthick and Patel batting there is not much of a difference to affect selection.

38 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/video/clip?id=22131801

Aakash Chopra's team.

Rahul, Vijay, Pujara, Kohli, Rahane, Rohit, Karthik, Ashwin, Shami, Yadav, Bhuvi/Ishant

Don't know too harsh on Pandya and Patel. I would drop Rohit for Pandya above. Patel's keeping a known handicap, he cannot improve in one test. Karthick and Patel batting there is not much of a difference to affect selection.

Pandya has 115 runs in the series + 3 wkts whose value lets say 25-30 run each and then a run out of amla which can be of value of 50 runs. Pandya has contributed almost 250 runs

Rohit has made 78 runs, hell even ashwin 90 runs Yet he drops pandya, what kind of maths is that .

Kagazi batsman.

Bhuvi is still optional for his delhi

Earlier he wanted dhawan in 1st test

On 1/18/2018 at 1:11 AM, Dada's Army said:

Bhuvi in, Ishant out. 

DK in, Parthivshwara out

Rahane in, Rohit out

Rohit might keep his place after his 'heroics' though.

Rest the same.

same for me bhuvi in ..shammi out if he is unfit 

Saini IN if shammi is fully fit he plays ahead of saini

bumrah in

pandya too.

ashwin should not be played if the pitch is FAST and green.

they can play 3 pacers and pandya on a green pitch.

rahane should play ahead of rohit.

and dk replaces parthiv.

18 hours ago, Khota said:

Mere bhai mein panch panch din Feroze Shah mein beth ke bahut tang ho chuka hun. Ab mere se yeh panch din ka tamasha nahin dekha jata.

He will do well if there are runs on the board. I am not confident that he can open. My opening order is:

Agar test cricket nhin dekhta to bhagwan ke liye suggestion mat de test cricket pe. 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Agar test cricket nhin dekhta to bhagwan ke liye suggestion mat de test cricket pe. 

suggestion muft ka hai. koi baat nahin.

On a serious note it was a toss up between and Umesh and Ishant. I went with Umesh because he was well rested. I am comfortable with Ishant also but everyone will complain I picked him because he is from Delhi. I would  pick  him because he is the top bowler for India.

Edited by Khota
11 minutes ago, Nonbeliever said:

Kohli will field below 11.  Hope he does not...But.

Dhawan

Vijay

Karthik

Kohli

Rahane

Rohit

Pandya

Jadeja

Bhuvi

Ishant

Bumrah.

Except for Pandya rest look fine.

If we cannot score with Dhawan, rahane, Rohit, Kohli and karthick we just need to tip out hats to SA. In that case they are the better team.