Nidhas trophy team announced. Pant,shankar,siraj,hooda,sundar selected & dhoni ask for rest

On 2/25/2018 at 8:27 AM, express bowling said:

1. Rohit

2. Dhawan

3. Pant

4. Rahul  ( he needs to target the no. 4 slot )

5. Shankar

6. Raina

7. Hooda

8. Sundar

9. Shardul

10. Chahal

11. Siraj / Unadkat

Good XI but not a realistic one.

I expect Pandey and Karthik to be in the starting XI. Only one of Pant, Shankar, Hooda will play.

Likely starting XI

Rohit

Dhawan

Raina

Rahul/Pant

Karthik

Pandey

Hooda/Pant

Sundar / Axar

Chahal

Shardul

Unadkat

On 25/02/2018 at 1:01 PM, vishalvirsingh said:

washington sundar is a better all rounder than AXAR so axar should have been dropped...very soon washington sundar is going to BEAT HOODA AND AXAR and become the spinning all rounder of CHoice. hooda is a hard hitting batsman and a weak bowler where as sundar is a very good and run stopping bowler and a decent batsman. About axar everyone knows....dhokla bowler.

PLease Note this point.

Let Sundar be there. But why Axar? Instead we could have gone for Sir Ravindra Jadeja right? It boggles me. Jadeja is better in all aspects than Axar.

I think the team playing against Bangladesh in final on Sunday  must be like this- dhawan, Rohit,raina,Rahul,pandey, Karthik,hooda, Vijay Shankar,w.sundar,axar,thakur.hooda can be used as 5th bowler in the opening spell of bowling with Sundar.instead of chahal axar can be used bcoz he has better economy rate than chahal in IPL and odi and t20 and axar can bat as well and chahal has gone for runs against SL and Sa

I think the playing 11  against the Bangladesh in final must be                          dhawan,Rahul,raina, Rohit, hooda, karthik,pandey,axar,Vijay Shankar,Sundar,thakur.thakur must try to ball more knuckle deliveries so that he can get easy wickets and reduce runs.hooda must open spell with Sundar against opening bangladeshi batsman.if hooda is expensive use raina to backup him.but raina must be brought in middle overs.axar is ahead of chahal in his economy rates in IPL ,T20,ODI and he has good strike rates which are an important qualities for an t20 all rounder.i think thakur can used to bowl at death overs.i.e between 12-20 overs he is very good at death than opening spell.india must give more importance to batting .This is my personal opinion

5 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I think at the risk of losing final we should play pant instead of dhawan and let him open with Rahul. give hooda a game ahead of pandey or even kartik. None of these guys will get an opportunity soon so make the most of final.

Not happening. India would like to win it just for the sake of avoiding god damn awful cobra dance.You see, eyes are too precious.