The New Hanuman Poster and militant hindutva

ravishingravi

Omg....these evil Hindus. How dare they put those intimidating stickers on their cars. It must be so scaring for the minorities.

I travel daily to office through a certain peaceful minority ghetto. Whenever they have some festival, I see friendly bunch of people whizzing past me on their bikes and shouting universal brotherhood and world peace.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, nikred said:

Omg....these evil Hindus. How dare they put those intimidating stickers on their cars. It must be so scaring for the minorities.

I travel daily to office through a certain peaceful minority ghetto. Whenever they have some festival, I see friendly bunch of people whizzing past me on their bikes and shouting universal brotherhood and world peace. emoji846.png

It's happening everywhere but these so called pseudo Seculars turn a blind eye. 

On 4/8/2018 at 1:32 PM, Gollum said:

OK so now Hanuman is the villain but when every 2 minutes some loony shouts Allah Uh Akbar before going on a stabbing/mowing/bombing spree terror has no religion, right?

Hanumanji is probably the sweetest, innocent and naive bhagwan in the history of bhagwans all over the world. 

Edited by Stradlater

3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Hanumanji is probably the most sweetest, innocent and naive bhagwan in the history of bhagwans all over the world. 

My favourite is Ganesh ji, he is too damn cute. Following him is Hanumanji and then baby Karthik. Krishna is also adorable but I don't like adult Krishna and his politics, so he isn't in my top 3.

Nothing beats this, equating ISIS with Hindu Gods by the liberal rani Teesta Setalvad. Any other country, she would have spent a few days in jail for inciting communal passions, yet here she is roaming scot free.

teesta.jpg

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

My favourite is Ganesh ji, he is too damn cute. Following him is Hanumanji and then baby Karthik. Krishna is also adorable but I don't like adult Krishna and his politics, so he isn't in my top 3.

I find Ganesh ji overrated. He has inflated his stats playing on the flat decks of Mumbai. Also the guy is probably the least fit player out there with that belly hanging around.

There's only one guy who could be called as the GOAT and that is Sri Ram. Free from all controversies, gentle, humble and have a proven track record of scoring in alien conditions.

Mandir Wahi banayenge :aha:

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Nothing beats this, equating ISIS with Hindu Gods by the liberal rani Teesta Setalvad. Any other country, she would have spent a few days in jail for inciting communal passions, yet here she is roaming scot free.

teesta.jpg

Kya chewtiapa h yar :facepalm:

teesta.jpg.9e19a7ef24d487b7a1149d5564797eea.jpg
Can someone explain this? It went completely over my head. I am unable to make sense of the caption and the picture.

35 minutes ago, nikred said:

Can someone explain this? It went completely over my head. I am unable to make sense of the caption and the picture.

Maa Kali, Surya Bhagwan, Sudarshan Chakra super imposed on ISIS jihadis to explain that Hindu Gods=ISIS.

Is it legal to carry the swords in India?

Especially, is it legal to carry such swords and knives in gatherings? 

To be truthful, such saffron gathering with swords in hands and aggressive attitude will indeed frighten any normal person.

At maximum, the only excuse presented for supporting this saffron brigade swrods is this that Muslims also form such gatherings where they shout Allahu Akbar. 

I am afraid this excuse is not enough.

Both types of gatherings are aggressive and frightening to other innocent people who don't belong to these 2 groups. Such extremist behaviours should end for a civilized society. 

Other excuse is this that the Seculars criticize only the saffron brigade. I don't know exactly, but I could imagine that Saffron brigade is involved in 95%+ of such frightening demonstrations, while government of BJP also supporting them as well  as the police. While Muslims perhaps not even doing 5% and Christians almost none. Therefore it is natural that 95% + criticism is directed towards the saffron brigade from the Liberals. 

Forget what Indian Liberals do. Let us assume they are all wrong. But still this does not change this fact that such aggressive rallies with swords and aggressive slogans is counter productive for any civilized society.