Predict India in Eng series results

8 hours ago, Khota said:

Dyslexia? It should read India 5 England 0

On a serious note can you send your private jet to Delhi to pick me so that I can watch these games on your TV?

I would actually but I don't have a private plane. I have looked into a smaller Cessna but I find them to be overpriced. So I just fly First Class instead 

16 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@Tattieboy your predictions? It's ok if you wanna predict only for the tests because ODIs/T20s->who cares?

I predict an India series win 

The score depends not on Kohli because he is going to do well but on your opening pair , if they can get decent starts and don't subject Pujari early and l that lets  him be the foil to Kohli then India will win 3 - 1 

On 6/9/2018 at 3:55 PM, Tattieboy said:

I predict an India series win 

The score depends not on Kohli because he is going to do well but on your opening pair , if they can get decent starts and don't subject Pujari early and l that lets  him be the foil to Kohli then India will win 3 - 1 

If Indian openers do decent, we win the test series easy.  If the Indian openers had simply not stunk it up, we would have won the SA test series as well.

On 6/9/2018 at 9:34 PM, vishalvirsingh said:

India v/s Ireland T20Is:  India 2-0

India v/s Eng T20Is: 2-1  INdia wins.

India v/s Eng ODIs: INdia wins 2-1.

India v/s Eng Tests: 1-1 test series draw.:facepalm:

I had declared the Series result on 9th June itself...See I said INDIA will win t20 series 2-1 and we have won 2-1. I said 2-0 against Ireland and we won that way... 

NOw see the ODI result- we will win 2-1 and Test Series will be 3-1 India wins and 1 match could be a draw.

i am sorry i thought test series is also of 3 matches but it is of 5.

Edited by vishalvirsingh
10 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

I had declared the Series result on 9th June itself...See I said INDIA will win t20 series 2-1 and we have won 2-1. I said 2-0 against Ireland and we won that way... 

NOw see the ODI result- we will win 2-1 and Test Series will be 1-1 DRAW((:aha: I want india to win but cant change the result, I am sorry)

1-1 in tests?

It's a 5 match series dude. I am expecting results in all 5 if it doesn't rain.