Nasser Hussain rates Pakistan as favorites to win ICC World Cup 2019

25 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Only problem is Pakistan have never won when they entered as favourites: 1992, 2009, 2017 they were underdogs with horrible starts to their campaigns. This time they will enter as legit contenders, let's see how they react to that added pressure. But kudos to Pak selectors and coaches (Arthur, Flower, Azhar Mahmood)....if our selectors and coaching staff were that good, the result of the WC would be a foregone conclusion, alas !!!

They won't officially be the favourites especially after their recent 5-0 thrashing in NZ but they are looking ever more dangerous with their selections and their team play. They are giving performing youngsters chances and phasing out the akmals, hafeez, wahab etc. Pakistan winning the World Cup was a bit of a joke in '03,'07,'11 and '15 World cups but this time they look like a quality and a very young side. And i think they will keep getting better as well. Mickey looks like a man on a mission and he gets full support from PCB and Inzi. 

1 hour ago, kosingh said:

Inzamam has done an outstanding job as chief selector in Pak cricket. Cleaned things up a lot. We need someone of his stature to be chief of selectors. These MSK Prasad type guys lack any sort of authority.

wo bhi waha galliyan hi khata hia, subcontinent ki janta kabhi kisi se khush nhin reh sakti

Waha ke log dhoni ke tareef nhin krte thakte, yaha ulta

yaha ke inzy ke, waha ulta

Lulz I am waiting for poyz to play proper series against a capable side, I don't get the overestimation of poyz here,they are a good but there are 3-4 sides better than them at the moment

We should not forget we are missing top 2 bowlers in this series and poyz are playing their first xi against hopeless zimboks

31 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Lulz I am waiting for poyz to play proper series against a capable side, I don't get the overestimation of poyz here,they are a good but there are 3-4 sides better than them at the moment

We should not forget we are missing top 2 bowlers in this series and poyz are playing their first xi against hopeless zimboks

Funny part is Zimbabwe is playing their B team but Pak is full strength :giggle:

3 hours ago, kosingh said:

Inzamam has done an outstanding job as chief selector in Pak cricket. Cleaned things up a lot. We need someone of his stature to be chief of selectors. These MSK Prasad type guys lack any sort of authority.

Great point. Imagine Ganguly as chairman of selectors and Dinesh Kaarthik as captain type of scenario. Selectors will be lot more influential.

I doubt MSK can even dream of picking a player without the tacit approval of Kohli and coach.

4 hours ago, kosingh said:

I thought this picture was gold.

anushka-twitter_625x300_1530952409921.jp

Kohli is dying to go play "touch and giggle" with Dhoni.

Anushka is furious about these touch and giggle games.

Kohli looks terrified.

Is it Nehraji behind kohli. He looks so young. :ohmy: