The logic behind dropping KL Rahul ..

2 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Rahul can’t bowl the two crucial overs that Raina can bowl. It’s a no-brainer. Raina has to play even if he can’t put bat to ball these days. Those 2 overs from a part timer are extremely important 

Bowled exactly two overs :phehe:

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

because he is taking his chasing tag too seriously nowadays and is not playing the way he used to play before.  he has become too defensive as a batsman.

Hes not become defensive , he starts the innings excatly the way he did in every sucessful chase in the past gets to 40s to 70s and just doesnt take us through anymore.

its not a coincidence that we have been shitty chasing totals in last 2-3 years when Dhoni has struggled and thats unlikely will

change ,having lost his confidence in Dhoni he knows if he gets out  its all over and that pressure of having to do everything is

getting to him . Add to that our opening never gives us quick starts , there is always too much to do for one man to do. 

I honestly dont see a quick fix for this . our options are DK / Rayudu / Pandey ? lol 

we are screwd badly and I wont be surprised if Virat chokes completely in 2019 WC . 

4 hours ago, VT87 said:

It’s very wrong to drop him .he is indeed a great talent . But itna hype mar rahe  ho tum loge jase Lara ko drope kar Diya hai . Don’t worry he will get numerous chances.let see what can he do .i don’t think he set fire on world cricket.

Has done more than Virat had at this stage of his career 

7 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Has done more than Virat had at this stage of his career 

Have you evensee his record . KL Rahul hasn’t achieved even 5% of kohli at same 26 .the problem with your type ofbiased fan is they remembered only their favourite player record. Virat is bad captain is ka ye matlab nahi hai ke tum Kuch bhi like do .aur tum Rahul ke pr wale  ese pretend karte ho jase Rahul 20 saal ka youngster hai and he had already scored 20 hundreds.have some shame

8 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Hes not become defensive , he starts the innings excatly the way he did in every sucessful chase in the past gets to 40s to 70s and just doesnt take us through anymore.

its not a coincidence that we have been shitty chasing totals in last 2-3 years when Dhoni has struggled and thats unlikely will

change ,having lost his confidence in Dhoni he knows if he gets out  its all over and that pressure of having to do everything is

getting to him . Add to that our opening never gives us quick starts , there is always too much to do for one man to do. 

I honestly dont see a quick fix for this . our options are DK / Rayudu / Pandey ? lol 

we are screwd badly and I wont be surprised if Virat chokes completely in 2019 WC . 

and that is becoming defensive in batting, too cautious and not playing his stroke even after he is set.

1 hour ago, VT87 said:

Have you evensee his record . KL Rahul hasn’t achieved even 5% of kohli at same 26 .the problem with your type ofbiased fan is they remembered only their favourite player record. Virat is bad captain is ka ye matlab nahi hai ke tum Kuch bhi like do .aur tum Rahul ke pr wale  ese pretend karte ho jase Rahul 20 saal ka youngster hai and he had already scored 20 hundreds.have some shame

Abey usney jis tarh se Rahul ki  Mari hai.....waisey agar kohli ki maari gayi Hoti to 30 Saal me Bhi Rahul jaisa stats Nahi hota.  no one denying kohli credeblity as batsmen but the treatment which this egomaniac is giving to Rahul is unfathomable. Aur us Ka raag alapna band Kar especially after recent humiliation.

Edited by beetle
48 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Abey usney jis tarh se Rahul ki  Mari hai.....waisey agar kohli ki maari gayi Hoti to 30 Saal me Bhi Rahul jaisa stats Nahi hota. no one denying kohli credeblity as batsmen but the treatment which this egomaniac is giving to Rahul is unfathomable. Aur us Ka raag alapna band Kar especially after recent humiliation.

to uski captaincy per bat kar .ye Rahul is better batsman than Kohli ye chutiyapa kyo Likh Raha hai

Edited by beetle