DD to DC

beetle

1 hour ago, Forever Indian said:

RCB should also change to RBC (Royal BC), Kohli will defenitely like it and maybe start captaining well.

I think @Lannister should be the coach for this team. His love for Karnataka is enough to win IPL.:antijinx: He will sort kohli out in his style. He is daring and dashing :agree: 

His dressing room speech will be something like this "Guys, If you don't win the match today. I ll pledge my support to our lovely neighbors Chennai" That ll rile up the boys and they ll started hitting 6's every ball. 

2 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I support Washington Capitals in NHl(ICe Hockey) league here. They won the Stanley Cup, the most coveted troohy in ICE Hockey this year finally.

Trust me Delhi fans, the name “Capitals” is way better and will grow uponnus.

We are winning very soon.

he compares the double D's to Washington Capitals.. but the double d's wont get their first win any time soon...

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

Ok so why are ipl teams copiying hockey team names from nhl ? Cant the apes think for themselves ?

Bro these are Indians we are talking about- creativity doesnt exist in our dictionary.

From bollywood movies making remakes/sequels to bollywood songs copying punjabi ones... indian mentality is to chep every tried and tested thing just to make money. 

23 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Bro these are Indians we are talking about- creativity doesnt exist in our dictionary.

From bollywood movies making remakes/sequels to bollywood songs copying punjabi ones... indian mentality is to chep every tried and tested thing just to make money. 

yup.. thats an other one.

its suitable for some **** industry which names itself bollywood..i mean how pathetic can they get. Hollywood is a place and studios around that location got called together as Hollywood..wtf is bollywood..bombayhollywood == bollywood..lolz..an there there is some xyzwood for every **** regional movie industry..all learning how to pic their arse from the big ape bollywood..haha

no one in there would have learnt anything about plagiarism etc, just copy paste.. pathetic. 

Next up some 'myself poonam raneja' will write a column in 2centsworthless left blogoslamo news site. 

IPL's ANSWER to Montreal Canadiens and Washington Capitals : the DASHING Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals.. time to be proud India..dashing etc.

:--D Indians like copying and then celebrating it as ANSWERING some random inspiration from an alien country ..