Bumrah rested from LOIs in Aus and NZ, Siraj called for ODIs, Kaul for NZ T20s

why I hate SID kaul and bhuvi type trundlers....

There fast bouncers are normally Slow bouncers so they actually don't bowl BOUNCERS.

They are Skilled and so skilled that they always try to use their Skills , bhuvi is so experienced , he can out do the batsman , other trundlers like chahar , kaul , khaleel , they also try to cheat the batsman but batting is a mind game , if batsman is scared of the bowler that bumrah is bombing them or shammi is hitting their head , batsman will be on the defensive. batsman attack trundlers.

as soon as batsman gets Positive and confident any bowler can be hit upon, with trundlers batsman never get the feeling of scared and they attack them on the front foot, where as against shammi, bumrah and even against the bounce bowler ishant batsman are at the back foot.

12 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/25711005/jasprit-bumrah-rested-mohammed-siraj-siddarth-kaul-called-australia-nz-odis-t20is

Kaul is our back up pacer!! Siraj perhaps picked for the wrong format again. 

While they made changes to the team, should have added Pant in these squads as well :(

both Squads are VERY Strong.

even that Short kedar Jadhav is an Allrounder. so we have jaddu,hardik,kedar as all rounders in odi and krunnal in t20.

Coach Ravi Shastri reveals why Rishabh Pant not part of ODI against Australia and New Zealand

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dnaindia.com/cricket/report-coach-ravi-shastri-reveals-why-rishabh-pant-not-part-of-odi-against-australia-and-new-zealand-2705781/amp

“We have asked him to go back because he has been playing non-stop cricket. I think he needs a break for a couple of weeks and then join the India A team,” the head coach said.

“He has been asked to do a specific job, to get into the habit of finishing off matches and he will be right there in the mix,” he added.

Chief national selector MSK Prasad had also earlier said that Pant would still be a part of India’s World Cup plans. He has been excluded from the ODI squads to be fresh and recover from niggles.

-------------------------------------------------

Looks like bcci and TM are not banking on msd's famed talents and want a back up .....

2 hours ago, beetle said:

Coach Ravi Shastri reveals why Rishabh Pant not part of ODI against Australia and New Zealand

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dnaindia.com/cricket/report-coach-ravi-shastri-reveals-why-rishabh-pant-not-part-of-odi-against-australia-and-new-zealand-2705781/amp

“We have asked him to go back because he has been playing non-stop cricket. I think he needs a break for a couple of weeks and then join the India A team,” the head coach said.

“He has been asked to do a specific job, to get into the habit of finishing off matches and he will be right there in the mix,” he added.

Chief national selector MSK Prasad had also earlier said that Pant would still be a part of India’s World Cup plans. He has been excluded from the ODI squads to be fresh and recover from niggles.

-------------------------------------------------

Looks like bcci and TM are not banking on msd's famed talents and want a back up .....

So a 21 year old and fit Pant needs rest  ... but a 30 year old injured Kohli, playing all 3 formats,  can play.      

The excuses we hear  to protect the Great Grey Beard  !!     :phehe:

Edited by express bowling
1 minute ago, express bowling said:

It is little moments such as these that make watching a lost series somewhat bearable.   :phehe:

Its a T20 though one that we won with Hitman scoring a century. Broadcasters are smart to show only winning matches. I also watched a easy dropped catch from Yuzhvendra "muscles" Chahal and dropping on the back of his head. It happened also in the Asia cup I think. Interesting year to look forward to :phehe:

So a 21 year old and fit Pant needs rest  ... but a 30 year old injured Kohli, playing all 3 formats,  can play.      

Making a 150 in Australia is not a joke...they have to make excuses...they don't have any options...
After 2 months, everybody forgets and the shameless grey beard can get a free ride

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Pandya_Power said:

Regarding this Siraj chap, does anyone have a highlight package? From what I have seen, he bowls in the high 130's. But importantly his seam position is not great. Could indicate problems with his wrist positioning and release.

Siraj's pace varies a lot.  On one day, he will hit 145 and the other day will struggle to hit 140.

On 1/9/2019 at 12:27 AM, express bowling said:

Would have been far better to have Treebeard (for LOTR fans) play instead of old, doddering and senile Greybeard.