2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Modi should expose the crook siblings and Sonia, not bring up their dead daddy who lost his life in the most unfortunate circumstance, this isn't Indian culture. There is enough ammo to target the living Congressis and their allies. 

I think @Gollum is 100% right here. I have immense dislike for G family but as a PM Modi has more responsibility. This cannot be denied that the other side is behaving like a rabid dog and the discourse is actually vilified by them and now his sister. If he has done that out of frustration then I can understand that anyone can lose the cool but I dont want to compare them in the first place.

Modi maintain the decorum. 

For more than 19 years, Modi is called all sorts of names.. tu chor hai without any proof. He finally retorted.. tera baap chor hain.with all proof. and all hell breaks loose. It's  a fair calling. His death or the way he died has no bearing on his dealings and dallali in bofors case. Decorum can't  be maintained by one side, it's  a two way street.

Edited by coffee_rules

45 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

how is it a wave? a wave sees a drastic increase in voter turnout and that is not  case so far.

Doesn't have to be a heavy turnout, it's pretty similar to  2014 which is good more importantly it also means more than 5cr voters are added into this also it indicates that bjp supporters have  come out in large numbers. 

This is a difficult election to call.
On ground, it looks like Modi all the way,but then there's the silent voter.

The silent voter who is ashamed to say who he's voted for.

If BJP wins 45 plus seats,it will get into the 270 range.I personally feel it will win 40 seats in UP.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

This is a difficult election to call.
On ground, it looks like Modi all the way,but then there's the silent voter.

The silent voter who is ashamed to say who he's voted for.

If BJP wins 45 plus seats,it will get into the 270 range.I personally feel it will win 40 seats in UP.

They arent silent voters but blind voters who only vote because of the “Gandhi” surname. Or yadav or other dynasty names and parties.

For BJP, the worry is vote shares to seats ratio. BJP will increase its vote shares but the ratio of seats seems tough to call. Imo, BJP will win big in some urban seats so a lot of residue votes, and they will lose many seats with low margins  (as seen in KA/MP 2018 elections ). Mega alliance is still ahead imo...  

They arent silent voters but blind voters who only vote because of the “Gandhi” surname. Or yadav or other dynasty names and parties.

For BJP, the worry is vote shares to seats ratio. BJP will increase its vote shares but the ratio of seats seems tough to call. Imo, BJP will win big in some urban seats so a lot of residue votes, and they will lose many seats with low margins  (as seen in KA/MP 2018 elections ). Mega alliance is still ahead imo...  
I agree, strike rate is going to be impacted.