Indian airforce conducts airstrikes across the border.

vayuu1

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Very emotional right now, so proud of our boys. We must stay strong and united, and back the forces...the Bakis can stoop to any low.  

Jai Hind

Bharat Mata Ki Jai

Hindustan Zindabad

:isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute:

Totally agree. This is the time Indians should forget about north south east west divisive talks and stand united.

Its was a strategic combination of jets that went in unison to carry out these strikes.

Let us all offer these strikes in retribution of the Pulwama attack to all the martyrs and their families :isalute:. I know this doesnt undo anything happened in pulwama but I think a new chapter is opened in the history of India.

I will sleep with peace tonight. 

Edited by dial_100

10 minutes ago, Number said:

Now both of you pls don't be petty give give credit to our govt too. As you were very critical of them. We have finally broken the mental barrier thanks to Modi.

Yes man, feeling proud and emotional right now. Full credit to government, army and airforce .

Modi deserves credit too for allowing boys the freedom to devise their tactics and plans....but the real test for him starts now. Can't take the foot off the pedal, how he acts henceforth will determine his legacy and he can be remembered as a legendary leader and not merely a run-of-the-mill PM. I want him to succeed, no other leader in India can lead us in these times. But my first thoughts are with the armed forces, they are out there risking their lives against an immoral enemy. 

11 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

can you name and shame the chewtiyas with tweets if any

1st thing Rana Ayyub retweeted was Ghafoor's version. And then the Wire staff led by Siddharth Vardarajan..is he even Indian? More are there, probably will compile them later and post them in another thread. Right now focus should be on the strikes and not on these low lives. 

Edited by Gollum

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Accidental prime minister and his Italian masters did jack when the commercial capital  of India was attacked with civilian casualties.

It was so frustrating they didn't do anything...Mumbai was burning for 3 days fighting terrorists...it's like this was revenge for that cowardice attack