Shocking: Gurugram’s Muslim Family beaten by armed mob | 'Go to Pak & Play Cricket' | Dhamaspur

Trichromatic

47 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Why blame the opportunistic politicians when we have chewts like this sample piece in our country.

You will be the first among the people who will go into hiding if something goes south. I don't know how the law and order is in your state, but here in Karnataka these things are considered very seriously. 

Edited by beetle

33 minutes ago, Lannister said:

You will be the first among the people, who will go into hiding if something goes south. I don't know how the law and order is in your state, but here in Karnataka these things are considered very seriously. 

Hahahahaha.

Beta tum IPL dekho.

Edited by beetle

Disgusting behavior.

This happens so often in both communities.

A scratch on the vehicle,an accident,parking  issues....everything is sorted out by gundagardi and if possible communal color added.

In gurgaon,people sometimes get killed for daring to overtake sensitive egomaniacs.

1 hour ago, Number said:

Now Rahul G@ndu tweets about this and blames RSS BJP Modi. 

People propagating this as a communal clash are doing more harm to communal harmony of the nation then these goons.

I am neither a politician, nor supporter of Rahul, but I am exactly of this opinion that Modi is leading BJP into far right direction, which is not correct, but BJP should be in the centre. And as a result of present far right leanings of BJP, we are watching these things happening first time in Indian history, which are unprecedented. 

BJP should not seek votes on the Hindutva bases. Otherwise the far right wing is always going to blackmail BJP . But the BJP should get the votes purely on the bases of it's talent, non-corrupt behaviour, and progressive policies. 

There are many educated and centre oriented politicians in BJP. They should take the reigns in their hands from Amit Shah and party. 

===

It is hardly 10% cricket related fight, but rest 90% is totally communal based terrorism, and I very sincerely believe that it should be propagated exactly as it is. If we hide the communal angle, then we are never going to reform the society from this evil. 

I have been comparing the behaviour of the Pakistani Right Wing and the Indian Right Wing constantly and showing exactly the same attitude, exactly the same lame excuses, exactly the same propaganda tactics. 

One tactic of Pakistani right wing is also this to not to protest upon the abduction of the Hindu girls and their forceful abduction, while it may bring communal feelings, and thus the right wing Muslims demand to not to criticize these incidents in name of minorities etc. 

Following is the video from the Right Wing Pakistanis after they abducted the 2 Hindu Girls, forced them to convert and to marry the Muslim boys. You could see it for yourself how the Pakistani right wing is making the same type of lame excuses which we hear from the right wing of India. Through propaganda, in fact they tend to pose themselves as Mazlooms, even after committing great tyranny. 

https://www.facebook.com/sharmeen.bukhari.146/videos/370515077136930/

Edited by Alam_dar

Now here is the full video.

On the bases of this full video, I categorically deny "any" role of cricket by Bhagats and the  Police, which is itself effected by the communal hatred.

Yes, cricket is not even 1% involved in this issue. 

Why? 

While these Muslim boys were not playing cricket with anyone else, but they were playing cricket with each other. 

And then 2 people came on motorcycle, and told them to go to Pakistan if they want to play cricket. And then they slapped the uncle. And when the Muslim family felt the fear of communal terrorism, they just left the ground without any dispute and came in their home. But those people came after them with sticks, and started beating them. 

It would be a great shame if the educated people fell in the trap of the bhagats and accept their deception that it was due to the cricket dispute. 

No, cricket has not a 1% role in it, but it is 100% communal hatred and far right wing  fanaticism unfortunately. 

Here is the full video of what happened: 

45 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I am neither a politician, nor supporter of Rahul, but I am exactly of this opinion that Modi is leading BJP into far right direction, which is not correct, but BJP should be in the centre. And as a result of present far right leanings of BJP, we are watching these things happening first time in Indian history, which are unprecedented. 

BJP should not seek votes on the Hindutva bases. Otherwise the far right wing is always going to blackmail BJP . But the BJP should get the votes purely on the bases of it's talent, non-corrupt behaviour, and progressive policies. 

There are many educated and centre oriented politicians in BJP. They should take the reigns in their hands from Amit Shah and party. 

===

It is hardly 10% cricket related fight, but rest 90% is totally communal based terrorism, and I very sincerely believe that it should be propagated exactly as it is. If we hide the communal angle, then we are never going to reform the society from this evil. 

I have been comparing the behaviour of the Pakistani Right Wing and the Indian Right Wing constantly and showing exactly the same attitude, exactly the same lame excuses, exactly the same propaganda tactics. 

One tactic of Pakistani right wing is also this to not to protest upon the abduction of the Hindu girls and their forceful abduction, while it may bring communal feelings, and thus the right wing Muslims demand to not to criticize these incidents in name of minorities etc. 

Following is the video from the Right Wing Pakistanis after they abducted the 2 Hindu Girls, forced them to convert and to marry the Muslim boys. You could see it for yourself how the Pakistani right wing is making the same type of lame excuses which we hear from the right wing of India. Through propaganda, in fact they tend to pose themselves as Mazlooms, even after committing great tyranny. 

https://www.facebook.com/sharmeen.bukhari.146/videos/370515077136930/

Bhai I am not an apologist. I agree there is a section in our society which has issues. 

Having seen very closely how badly innocent people, their kids and families suffer when there is violence, I will always stand with marginalised and oppressed people no matter which community they belong to. And majority of people of this country think like me.

3 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Yes the dispute was over Cricket. A friend of mine is from a neighboring village and he told me about the whole incident.

Even then what happened was completely wrong.

Beating people in their own homes, within inches of the lives, with pipes and sticks and what not happened over a game of cricket?

Someone bowls a bouncer/no ball/wide ball and it descends into hate at this level?

The video that @Alam_dar posted seems to suggest otherwise. 

Point I'm making is that there is/was a certain amount of angst. Which is why this took such a nasty turn. Now that kind of angst could be a function of the place Gurugram is or even pent up communal anger. Or a combination of both. I'm not a local and can't really say. But to say that this is the reaction to a cricket fight is misleading.

^ we used to occasionally play cricket against some team which was made up of another caste (just surnames, Brahmins only). The scores used to get recorded. Once match finished, rule was both winning and loosing captain will sign the scoresheet. However, it was certain taht Captain of loosing team, will not sign the scoresheet, unless offcourse some loosing Captain and some team memebers are roughed up with few punches and stick. Some time despite winning, you don’t get the signature as opponent came better prepared.

But not as bad as above. Police should control it. Election time. Everyone has a motive in fuelling this

Edited by mishra

A communal incident is one where people are targeted for their religion. I see nothing here to suggest this is the case.

From HT, the police statement 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/gurugram/fight-over-cricket-turns-ugly-11-of-a-gurugram-family-injured-15-booked/story-4kR1IEkDKxRJSccaKz2yeL.html

The police said that the injured family members and the suspects are all aged 18 to 24, adding that some of them were inebriated on account of Holi festivities. On Friday, the injured men were discharged from the hospital and the police described their injuries as ‘non-threatening’.

A bunch of people aged 18-24, got into a brawl, with some of the people being drunk. 

Everyone who was injured was male and none of the injuries were serious.

Where is this 'beaten to within an inch of life' coming from? 

A video of the incident was shared multiple times on Friday on Twitter, with certain users commenting that it was a communal dispute between the groups of Hindus and Muslims, calling it ‘an attack by the mob’. The police, however, denied any communal strife leading to the alleged dispute, maintaining that “a minor argument” between two groups of people over playing cricket had led to the violent attack.

The police statement reiterates that there wasn't a communal angle. 

Of course the police are all Modi/RSS/BJP agents who are intentionally hiding this incident's communal angle. At the same time, we hear elsewhere that these groups are polarizing the electorate for the upcoming elections. Both can't be true. If they are polarizing the electorate, then why would the hide the so-called 'communal' angle of this incident. 

Dinesh Kumar, assistant commissioner of police (ACP), Sohna, said the incident took place between 5pm and 5.30pm, when one group was playing cricket in an open ground in the village, about 50 metres from their house.

“Two men from another group came on a motorcycle and expressed their desire to play with them, but their offer was refused. Due to the tension over the refusal to allow them to play cricket, a minor scuffle ensued, in which one person was beaten up and sustained at least 15 stitches. The injured person then contacted his friends and to take revenge for the alleged assault, the suspects attacked the members of the other group, who, by then, had taken refuge in the house,” Kumar said.

The police said the group of men broke the windowpanes of the house and beat its inhabitants with sticks and rods, adding that some family members, including women, went to the terrace to escape the attack.

In a video shared on Twitter, the suspects are seen attacking several men with sticks, while several people, including women, blocked the gate of the house terrace. According to the medico-legal report (MLR), 11 persons sustained injuries.

The police has increased patrolling and deployed a team to keep law and order in check.

We can infer the identities of the 'groups' from the police statement.

Two muslim youth come to this ground where these Gujjars were playing cricket and the Gujjars refused the muslim youth participation. 

The refusal led to tension and a fight, where one of the Gujjar lads was injured and got 15 stitches.  

The injured lad then gathers his friends and attacks these other lads' house. 

Where from any of that do we see anything communal? Are certain people inferring that the two muslims were denied participation in cricket on the grounds of their religion? Where is the evidence for this?  

Who exactly started the initial scuffle? The police statement doesn't indicate if the Gujjar lads or the Muslim lads started the initial fight. Why exactly should we infer that it was the Gujjars who started the initial violence? If it turns out the two muslim lads started the violence, then will you people still say it is communal? 

Himanshu Garg, deputy commissioner of police (DCP), South, said the suspects had been identified through the video. “In the statement, the victims mentioned that they did not know the suspects. The rumours that it was a communal incident are false,” he said.

A case was registered against at least 15 persons under sections 148 (rioting, armed with deadly weapon), 149 (every member of unlawful assembly guilty of offence committed in prosecution of common object), 307 (attempt-to-murder), 323 (voluntarily causing hurt), 452 (house-trespass after preparation for hurt, assault or wrongful restraint), 427 (mischief causing damage to the amount of fifty rupees) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code at Bhondsi police station on Thursday.

Cases have already been registered against the suspects using video identification. 

Reading or hallucinating more into a case and injecting a communal angle to an incident for political expediency or agenda pushing should be called out. When the police or court show an actual communal motivation for this incident, then it will be correct to condemn it as such, otherwise this is just a crime and should be condemned as a mob crime rather than injecting communal angles into it just to push an agenda. 

Some of these conspiracy theorists will help create an actual communal incident there, and I hope they will be proud of themselves.  I don't expect better from some people, but sensible people should wait and read before outraging on everything. We've seen how many incidents the media has invented to push their political agenda the last 5 years, from 'Church attacks' to Award Wapasi.   

A crime doesn't become communal just because the 'victims' via the video footage are muslims. If that is the case than every crime where a muslim is the perpetrator and Hindu is the victim is also communal. There is one case recently where a nomadic girl from Rajasthan, a Hindu, was raped in a CPI-M office by a muslim. Should that also be branded communal? A crime is only noncommunal when both the perp and victim are from the same religion? How irresponsible are some people?  

Edited by Moochad

1 hour ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Looks like it were the Muslim youths who started the fight and cleverly gave it a communal color to gain sympathy. 

Tell me something new. Always Happens. 

Also i feel this was a manufactured incident to cover up the murder of a man for playing holi on the same day.