Which IPL franchise is the worst for youngsters?

SecondSlip

Which IPL franchise is the worst for youngsters?   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which IPL franchise is the worst for youngsters?

• Delhi Daredevils
    • Kings XI Punjab
    • Royal Challengers Bangalore
    • Mumbai Indians
    • Rajasthan Royals
    • Kolkata Knight Riders
    • Sunrisers Hyderabad
    • Chennai Superkings

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

RCB not winning does not make them worst for youngsters.  At least, they try youngsters.  CSK does not even do that.

This. CSK is worst. RCB's problem is they don't backk youngsters much. But at least they try one or two.

13 minutes ago, Pollack said:

This. CSK is worst. RCB's problem is they don't backk youngsters much. But at least they try one or two.

Stephen Fleming said after CSK came back from the ban last year that they are here to win IPL and not groom youngsters (when asked about their team being filled with older players).

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Stephen Fleming said after CSK came back from the ban last year that they are here to win IPL and not groom youngsters (when asked about their team being filled with older players).

There is nothing wrong in playing for win. Delhi can afford to groom players because they have sucked throughout last 5-6 years. Any team who has history of winning like CSK and have their main players set, will just go for a win as they have their core players who do the job for them. 

Yes, they can groom few to make sure they have replacements ready for their own good, but no team has any obligation to worry about grooming players. This is not Indian Cricket team. For all the franchisees, victory comes first. 

18 hours ago, bowl_out said:

CSK... And it's not even close

They stick to a XI.. might expand to 13-14 players they use in an entire tournament.. if you aren't on Dhoni's trusted list, it's very unlikely to get in... Even if they are playing an inconsequential match

Bang on :nice: Followed by RCB..if they don't perform once then it's curtains 

ICF is hillarious. :rofl:

I guess 2 people haven't watched IPL at all to name MI as the worst franchise for youngsters. 

FFS MI youngsters are the main Players of Indian team which will challenge to win the world cup. 

I don't like MI at all doesn't mean I will be blind like some idiots. That's why I was very happy when MI bought kishan. Can expect him soon in Indian team if he performs. 

CSK can be bad one since they have a set formula. But if a youngster gets set in thier formula it's life changing. ICF is very well aware of that. ;) 

The worst without a doubt is royally challenged bewdas. :rofl:

The captain doesn't like young batsman much. And Team management presses the panic button with 1 bad match. Also is a testimony that majority players perform when they leave RCB and fail when they join RCB. :giggle:

1 minute ago, sscomp32 said:

ICF is hillarious. :rofl:

I guess 2 people haven't watched IPL at all to name MI as the worst franchise for youngsters. 

FFS MI youngsters are the main Players of Indian team which will challenge to win the world cup. 

I don't like MI at all doesn't mean I will be blind like some idiots. That's why I was very happy when MI bought kishan. Can expect him soon in Indian team if he performs. 

CSK can be bad one since they have a set formula. But if a youngster gets set in thier formula it's life changing. ICF is very well aware of that. ;) 

The worst without a doubt is royally challenged bewdas. :rofl:

The captain doesn't like young batsman much. And Team management presses the panic button with 1 bad match. Also is a testimony that majority players perform when they leave RCB and fail when they join RCB. :giggle:

Noone said it's bad..it's their strategy...if there is a budding player looking to make it big.. CSK should be the last team he should be in.

10 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

There is nothing wrong in playing for win. Delhi can afford to groom players because they have sucked throughout last 5-6 years. Any team who has history of winning like CSK and have their main players set, will just go for a win as they have their core players who do the job for them. 

Yes, they can groom few to make sure they have replacements ready for their own good, but no team has any obligation to worry about grooming players. This is not Indian Cricket team. For all the franchisees, victory comes first. 

Did i say it is wrong? i just said they are worst for youngsters.