James Anderson shreds Ashwin's picture as a reaction to the 'Mankading' of Buttler

I finally looked at the video closely yesterday and MCC should clearly define what the bowler can do in a mankading situation which i am fine with but i think Ashwin cheated in that he paused and only broke the stumps after Butler left the crease.Bowlers should be allowed to Mankad but they should not be allowed to pause  in their bowling action.

this looks straight out of a break up song..

*put taylor swift/ diljit music in the background* :hehe:

quite childish..people should laugh at anderson 

almost equivalent to mushfiqur's yt video

Edited by PBN
6 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

I finally looked at the video closely yesterday and MCC should clearly define what the bowler can do in a mankading situation which i am fine with but i think Ashwin cheated in that he paused and only broke the stumps after Butler left the crease.Bowlers should be allowed to Mankad but they should not be allowed to pause  in their bowling action.

Ash has a natural pause in his bowling action. Often he has an extended pause, especially in T20 cricket. 

17 hours ago, zen said:

The larger point is that it is easy to Mankad, but most cricketers chose not to do it. Other teams could do that to K11 batsmen too, who are found to be out of their crease - Mayank for e.g. where Krunal warned him. Other examples being  DK vs DC, and so on 

Ashwin took the easy route to do that to a batsman, who was actually inside the crease on that occasion at the time Ashwin was expected to bowl the delivery. It was not even a Mankad as MCC implied the umpire could have interpreted it differently to give a not out. It is dumb to do it when your batsmen do it all the time and others let that go, on top of that when the batsman is “actually” in 

To me, India in general is poor in sports and lacks innovative thinking. Instances such as “Ashwining” pop up and even finds some support here is not surprising. I would not be surprised if most Mankading has been attempted by India / subcon teams (all usually poor in sports) 

As for the poms, they are being poms. However, the video mentions that Ashwin’s behaviour is being shredded 

I hope Ashwin is selected for the WC and does it to 10 Pakistani batsmen. 

BCCI should take this up with ICC. It is one thing for stupid fans to burn effigies and destroy posters of players, but to see an international cricketer do this is shocking. Pom fans laughing over this, downplaying this as a joke-> exposes their hypocrisy. 

Imagine if an Indian payer had done this !!! He would have been labelled barbarian/uncivilized and booed relentlessly in England and even BCCI/Indian experts/fans would have come down hard on him. 

Edited by Gollum
17 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

The reactions here are pathtic lol  It was just a light hearted joke and you guys acting like serious hate going on!

Honestly no wonder the modern sportsman are becoiming borer and borer.  Reactions liek this

I repeat was a light hearted a joke, made me chuckle for 3 seconds so it worked!

Angrez chale gaye......aulaad chhod gaye.  

17 hours ago, Khota said:

James Anderson is a thug. He assaukted Jadeja and that is a punishable offense. Shame on ECB for encouraging that behavior by not punishing him. Mr. Pot meet Mr. kettle.

Really when did aandu assaulted jaddu 

21 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Really when did aandu assaulted jaddu 

Trip before the last if my memory serves me right. It happened in an area going to dressing rooms ( not sure) but not in public view. There were monitoring cameras and ECB conveniently said  tha those were not working. Guilty.

8 hours ago, Stumped said:

They were cameras used by Notts for the live stream of county games. Notts don't live stream international games so logically their live streaming cameras were off, is that really surprising?

It's a case of the Indians teams word vs the English team and head stewards word.

I am talking about game camers. It is the monitoring cameras which every facility has.

1 hour ago, Stumped said:

There was only a single camera in the entrance hallway to the pavilion which was for live streaming county games.

There were monitoring cameras and they claimed those were not working.