Will Rohit turn the page in the WC?

zen

4 minutes ago, Scarface said:

Don't want to jinx him, but guy is in beast mode and covering for the below-par Kohli. Let's appreciate what we've got :clap:
All I hope now is for 1 big knock against Aussies this WC :pray:

Note that Kohli has not received any chances so far as IIRC so has done a good job 

Edited by zen
16 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

The statsguru filter expert still trying to console himself/herself using on3 excuse or the other. Delusions truly have no cure

7 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Didn't he make 10+ threads on rohit proving him as minnow basher & we should drop him for pant/rahul (as opener)

I find these two dunderheads to be usually posting against me (I can expect some sore loser to be going around like this but I don't even recall stepping on their tails) :hmmm:

16 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Didn't he make 10+ threads on rohit proving him as minnow basher & we should drop him for pant/rahul (as opener)

Happens when a teen age kid gets a new tool and does not quite know how best to use it. Add to that the likelihood of this buffoon possibly getting dropped on his/her head. Nothing else can explain such deranged and delusional fantasies and those 60 threads every hour before the WC.

Note that Kohli has not received any chances so far as IIRC so has done a good job 
Runs are ultimately runs. These dropped chances are merely footnotes (coping mechanism) for people affected by it.
Who was the best batsman in Ind-Eng test series - Kohli? How many drops for his 590 odd runs?

Opposition fluffed the chance offered which great players capitalize on while average players give the next chance.
27 minutes ago, Scarface said:

Runs are ultimately runs. These dropped chances are merely footnotes (coping mechanism) for people affected by it.
Who was the best batsman in Ind-Eng test series - Kohli? How many drops for his 590 odd runs?

Opposition fluffed the chance offered which great players capitalize on while average players give the next chance.

I am only suggesting that Kohli performance w/o any drops (from what I recall) is very good 

PS Note that Rohit has received abnormally high chances though in white ball cricket. Even during the match, they showed a graphic on his drops  

Edited by zen

5 world cup hundreds, 4 in a winning cause. World records broken, India in the group stages get the result of 7-1. Rohit sharma did his job.

I'm not expecting him to hit any 100s in Semis or Final simply due to law of averages and pressure games, he could surprise us as he has done already and score another 100, but i'll take a 50-75 score. We have rahul in form, kohli, pant, pandya and the rest can be done by dhoni and DK. We may also play jadeja. 

So well done rohit sharma, and all the best for the knockout games :)