Ban the Chepauk from hosting T20 matches

asterix

Ban Chennai from hosting T20s?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Ban?

• Yes
    • No

9 hours ago, kubrickian said:

Actually pitch is not that bad. Gives something to bowlers and batsmen need to work a bit to score runs. Nothing wrong with that. I'd rather have this than a patta where every hack can score boundaries at will.

Actually pitch is way way lopsided towards team chasing. Dhoni had a big time brain fart choosing to bat here. Team batting second is finding it much easier 

Edited by CSK Fan

9 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Horrible pitch !

For tests, odis it's fine but for t20s q big no no ,people dont come to see these type of boring matches .

These pitches are doctored by the home team to suit their 3 spinners

Even after doctoring the pitch and winning the toss, they have lost last 5 matches at home to :mi: :phehe:

56 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Actually pitch is way way lopsided towards team chasing. Dhoni had a big time brain fast choosing to bat here. Team batting second is finding it much easier 

Consequence of being  over smart with all that process crap.

5th day pitch gets worse as the day progresses remember.

Edited by maniac

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

Actually pitch is way way lopsided towards team chasing. Dhoni had a big time brain fast choosing to bat here. Team batting second is finding it much easier 

Last MI vs CSK encounter pitch was similar too, isn't it? Just that MI has better bowling resources for a helpful pitch. The best bet against MI is to have a flat pitch and bat first, put a huge total on board and then watch Suryakumar, Rohit, Pollard and krunal play test match while chasing. 

31 minutes ago, velu said:

just now voted for NO :giggle:

frankly we should nuke chennai .. city is full of libtards :wall:

Stop jagging off to putin. Millions live here including me :whack3:. I dont know what you call libtards. Chennai is the most conservative of the metros. I can expect Bengaluru/Mumbai/Delhi to be more "modern". Yes I voted for NO. Haters can :finger: