ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 - India v Pakistan, Emirates Old Trafford,Manchester, June 16, 2019

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Apart from Rohit nobody was in absolute command. So let us not blame the others. They bowled well in the last few overs. We probably lost 20 runs tops. No big deal. Just that i am disappointed we let Imad get away.

Pak bowls well in the last 10 overs unless they face Ross Taylor.

The whining here is too cringeworthy..not everything goes per plan..its a game.. but we need to root for our team and TBH they have been flawless so far...

And I feel this is a good score. Pakistan does not have butler and we have taken 4 proper wicket taking bowlers  with limited to non existential batting abilities. If they can't defend 300+ , that's a bigger problem not the batting..

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

LMAO Gambhir just trolled Hasan Ali. :phehe:

"Sachin hit that six against Shoaib Akhtar"

"Rohit against Hasan Ali ". 

He is so salty..

Hasan ali has eco of 2.92 in finals of CT 2017 while that Ahktar guy couldn't even get his team to finals once. 

1 minute ago, prasen82 said:

The whining here is too cringeworthy..not everything goes per plan..its a game.. but we need to root for our team and TBH they have been flawless so far...

And I feel this is a good score. Pakistan does not have butler and we have taken 4 proper wicket taking bowlers  with limited to non existential batting abilities. If they can't defend 300+ , that's a bigger problem not the batting..

Even ENgland was limping in the end. Moeen Ali made 19 runs 20 balls between 41st and 48th over which caused the defeat for England.

6 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

BJ Shankar reminds me of a right handed version Dinesh Mongia, an absolute Dud, i am curious to know how did he make to the 15 forget the 11 today, even robin Singh was better than him. 

The clue is probably in his initials and giving lots of them

2 minutes ago, Asim said:

those Big inngs! everyone hitting big and scoring fluently, no trouble from any of Pak bowler... still just just 305 after 46... not even 370, 380, what a shame...

We would have scored 20 runs per over.  lol We probably would have got 400. Damn rain

Lol are you guys seriously comparing Kohli's batting way with butler's??

See the composition of both the teams ,butler has the luxury of stokes,moeen ,woakes,rashid etc to come after him ,sometimes even Morgan, he can bat freely because England bat damn deep .

Kohli knows we have a sh1t middle order and literally no hitter except pandya ,he knows if he tries go quick from the onset and gets out in the 30s ,there is no one after him who can score quick and get India to even 330+ .

That said ,butler is a freak though ,he can smash a 100 even from 100/4 ,he is a special player who deserves respect