Sick of Kohli's PR when it comes to Pakistan

3 hours ago, Sonix768 said:

Just imagine if this question was asked to Virat... 

Similar question was asked to him in presentation ceremony. The question was along the lines of what do you feel about India's dominance over Pakistan in recent years in World Cup matches and our maharathi's answer was to down play it saying India have been good today similarly Pakistan was good in Champions Trophy. 

I was quite annoyed by that to be honest.

35 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Similar question was asked to him in presentation ceremony. The question was along the lines of what do you feel about India's dominance over Pakistan in recent years in World Cup matches and our maharathi's answer was to down play it saying India have been good today similarly Pakistan was good in Champions Trophy. 

I was quite annoyed by that to be honest.

How can we really say that we dominated them in past few years ? We lost last ODI series to them in 2013 and drew T20 series in India. Lost to them in AC in 2014. we did alright in 2015 , 2016 in WCS and again we lost the important final in CT2017. I really wouldn't call it domination now. They are at their lowest and we still kept losing here and there. 

41 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

How can we really say that we dominated them in past few years ? We lost last ODI series to them in 2013 and drew T20 series in India. Lost to them in AC in 2014. we did alright in 2015 , 2016 in WCS and again we lost the important final in CT2017. I really wouldn't call it domination now. They are at their lowest and we still kept losing here and there.  

The question asked was on the 7-0 dominance of India in World Cups. This World Cup dominance has been built by 2 or 3 generations of cricketers, so it is not good to downplay it.

Edited by Forever Indian
3 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

The question asked was on the 7-0 dominance of India in World Cups. This World Cup dominance has been built by 2 or 3 generations of cricketers, so it is not good to downplay it.

I honestly don't think it matters. At some point it ll be broken anyway then what ??? He was wrong about laughing around after losing CT2017 and his recent antics against pak but how are people expecting him to be ruthless in press conference. Kohli in 2011 is much different to kohli in 2019. Its all about the BRAND KOHLI now. 

Edited by Rasgulla