Jasprit Bumrah a baby bowler, I would have dominated him: Abdul Razzaq

Mosher

Man. I still can't believe how much I used to like that Pak team in the mid 2000s. Razzaq, Inzi, AkhtarĀ (even Afretard lol) etc used to be my favourites to watch. Used to route for them against any team barring us. May be because they looked a lot like us and may be because I used to hate all white teams for some reason and maybe becauseĀ I was 11-12 at that time and was unaware of the political landscape of the two countries. Mumbai 2008 happened and it changed completely.Ā 

Ā 

Now, I just want these morons to get humiliated everywhere.Ā 

Edited by Norman
2 hours ago, nevada said:

That is such a trollish statement that it doesn't even warrant a response. Better not to give this Desperado the attention he so badly craves.

During the WC he went on twitter to beg BCCI for a job to "mentor" Hardik Pandya and make him a world class allrounder in 2 weeks.Ā Ā 

Ā 

He's obviously trying hard to get employed.Ā  Problem for him is that he's not seen coach material due to an obvious lack of brains.Ā  That's why he even tried to make a "comeback" as a T20 player, but that failed.Ā  All he can do is market himself the best he can.Ā  In Pakistan, at least such comments will make him "popular" as a TV guy, at a minimum.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Hard to begrudge a former cricketer trying to earn rozi-roti.Ā Ā