Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Geebus there's some delusional 'othering' going on here.

Instead of leaning towards Hindus are always at fault, can we analyze why some Hindus (mainly commies and seculars) hate Hindus so much? Every college going  millennial seems to hate Hindus! Why? They sympathize with Muslim discrimination in India, largely, like you,      But, Hindu minorities getting discriminated in Pak, they say, why do we want them back? Look at our population, economy, etc        

Expecting a , you are a bigot , response back.

Edited by coffee_rules

59 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Instead of leaning towards Hindus are always at fault, can we analyze why some Hindus (mainly commies and seculars) hate Hindus so much? Every college going  millennial seems to hate Hindus! Why? They sympathize with Muslim discrimination in India, largely, like you,      But, Hindu minorities getting discriminated in Pak, they say, why do we want them back? Look at our population, economy, etc        

Expecting a , you are a bigot , response back.

"always"  "never" such words are either used in scientific facts or by children in emotional arguments.  

I'm not sure what question you are trying to ask me - please elaborate, and I will attempt to answer.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Instead of leaning towards Hindus are always at fault, can we analyze why some Hindus (mainly commies and seculars) hate Hindus so much? Every college going  millennial seems to hate Hindus! Why?

You are taking it too seriously, and personally. Hindus have two main representatives, sides, choices in centre-right (BJP), and left (Congress), thus creating the confusion. Where Muslims have are only represented by the far-right consisting of Mullahs, Muslim league. And so ordinary Muslims trust their words, and react accordingly. That is where the problem lies, as democracy is weak there, and lack of alternative leadership.

This Islamic violence disguised as student protest should be an opportunity to build alternative leaderships. So the onus is on Muslims themselves.

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Islamists are protesting (with silent/active support from moderate Muslims) because it pains them to see those persecuted immigrants have a token of happiness. No other reason...this NRC-CAA BS is just an excuse, nothing of that sort has been announced. They are deliberately misinterpreting and confusing the 2 issues just to have a cover for their violent show of might to Indian state and majority. This isn't about NRC...this is a culmination of Balakot (they are still pissed we didn't take it lying down from the Islamic terror state), Triple Talaq ban, 2019 election verdict, UAPA amendment (terrorism is their birthright?), Ayodhya judgement etc....an outlet of anger for all these things, they want to show majority their place and raise the banner of Islam, anyway they do that every single day with 5x Azaan, every Friday with roadside namaaz but this is co-ordinated and done in a way to capture world's attention and give a signal to India's enemies. Nature of this protest is beneath contempt, these are some evil people we are dealing with...you can't reason with such a force of darkness. We haven't retaliated because we are dhimmis, police has stayed away from violence, CRPF/Army haven't been called in because cowardice is our second nature. Had Jats, Patels, Gorkhas, Gujjars, Tamils, Sikhs, Dalits, Christians done even 10 % of this damage we would have had ruthless police firing in many cities. We aren't China, we don't deserve to be an equal of China. *ing cowardly invertebrates us dharmics. 

@rahulrulezz @Ranvir @Muloghonto is there a genetic deficiency in Hindus? Or psychological? 1000 saal maar khaane ke baad bhi nahi seekhe toh jeene ka maksad hi kya hai? Unity in diversty, secularism, tolerance etc are BS concepts for people who have been systematically slaughtered for fun by a rigid violent death cult for over a millennium. 

I honestly don't know what the issue is with Hindus not standing up to muslim aggression. Even in 1947, in Punjab it was only the Sikhs who fought back, the Hindus pretty much did nothing and it was a similar story in Delhi.

I do like the openness of Hindus but they take it too far. There are some Hindus who I have worked with who have told me that they will bow their head when walking past a mosque. I cannot understand that logic because a muslim will never do the reverse.

What was the point of partition? All muslims should have been forced out of India in 1947.

The only thing which can explain this madness is that the likes of Modi want these riots so that it scares Hindus and these Hindus will then vote for him. Otherwise it is cowardice of the highest order. 

Myanmar and Sri Lanka have a very recent history of violence and perhaps that is why they dont tolerate islamic aggression.

@rahulrulezz @Ranvir @Muloghonto is there a genetic deficiency in Hindus? Or psychological? 1000 saal maar khaane ke baad bhi nahi seekhe toh jeene ka maksad hi kya hai? Unity in diversty, secularism, tolerance etc are BS concepts for people who have been systematically slaughtered for fun by a rigid violent death cult for over a millennium. 

The long and short answer, is we are philosophically and civilizationally polar opposites of Muslims. As is, monotheistic totalitarian ideologies who cannot even coexist amongst their own sects are ideological opposites of pantheistic inclusive ideologies.

Its important to realize that Hinduism and Islam represents the polar opposites of these ideologies: Islam is the purest of pure totalitarian ideologies where each sect violently oppresses others more than any monotheistic faiths. Hinduism is the most pantheistic of all pantheistic ideologies, as we subsume even Buddhist and Jain ideologies into it, whereas Jains amen Buddhists do maintain an ideological distinction in very general terms.

As such, we are ingrained differently. Our philosophy has always revolved around ‘ satyamev jayate’: truth alone wins. Theirs has always revolved around superiority of Islam. As such, we are embodied by the truth seeking teacher, they are embodied by militant enforcement and maintaining cohesion by force. It’s a fight of the pen vs the sword mentality. Obviously, both sides will have their strengths and weaknesses. 

Our strength is the ability to find common ground with anyone and individual appraisal of right and wrong. Our philosophers have singled out people to follow and people to despise but never ideas. Theirs has always revolved around acceptable or banned ideas. 

Our weakness, as a result of singular quest for truth, is the lack of cohesion and ideological mobilization.

their strength is the opposite: they are extremely adept at mobilizing and raising a clarion call for unity. Yet, their weakness is individual thinking and ability to consider the greys amongst the black and white.

I will come back to my original point many years ago: remember Neitzche and the quote ‘ when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares into you’. We have to be careful that in our quest to defend our ideology, we don’t foresake the pillars of our ideology and become like them. For if Hindus become ideological army, easy to mobilize and seek Gains for the brotherhood, what’s the point ? We are then just a saffron clad Islamist. 

We have to tailor this fight so we can preserve our ethos. And in order to do that, we have to play the long game: this will require Greek like adherence to our principles and not giving an inch, ever. The ‘Great impregnable castle’ game that the Greek Orthodox played against the Ottomans and won. 

15 minutes ago, maniac said:

A simple statement by an Indian Muslim or so called liberal saying that this bill in no way affects the Indian muslim would have gone a long way. Not a single such statement.

Stop this already.

Many people have spoken about this and against vandalism. Just today I saw Shazia Ilmi put forth the same arguement on TV. The former Lt General of Delhi Najeeb Jung said the same thing on another channel. All of this on prime time debate (read: yellathons).

Edited by Mariyam

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Islamists are protesting (with silent/active support from moderate Muslims) because it pains them to see those persecuted immigrants have a token of happiness. No other reason...this NRC-CAA BS is just an excuse, nothing of that sort has been announced. They are deliberately misinterpreting and confusing the 2 issues just to have a cover for their violent show of might to Indian state and majority. This isn't about NRC...this is a culmination of Balakot (they are still pissed we didn't take it lying down from the Islamic terror state), Triple Talaq ban, 2019 election verdict, UAPA amendment (terrorism is their birthright?), Ayodhya judgement etc....an outlet of anger for all these things, they want to show majority their place and raise the banner of Islam, anyway they do that every single day with 5x Azaan, every Friday with roadside namaaz but this is co-ordinated and done in a way to capture world's attention and give a signal to India's enemies. Nature of this protest is beneath contempt, these are some evil people we are dealing with...you can't reason with such a force of darkness. We haven't retaliated because we are dhimmis, police has stayed away from violence, CRPF/Army haven't been called in because cowardice is our second nature. Had Jats, Patels, Gorkhas, Gujjars, Tamils, Sikhs, Dalits, Christians done even 10 % of this damage we would have had ruthless police firing in many cities. We aren't China, we don't deserve to be an equal of China. *ing cowardly invertebrates us dharmics. 

Simple answer. 

Hindus teach and believe in ‘karma’. 

means you do good deeds, you well go to heaven even if you are a Jew or a Muslim. Muslims believe that first and foremost thing is to be a Muslim to go to heaven. So Mother Teresa is surely going to hell as per Muslims. 

so Hindus by defending protests and by going against the government believe that they are doing right karmas, as in they are not making it a hindu Muslim thing. Muslims are talking it on their religion to save other Muslims. 

Hindus are becoming atheists while Muslims are becoming more and more religious. Go to any temple, you will only see older people going to temple and volunteering. Go to a mosque, you so mostly see youth. In my temple in Canada, there is not a single guy volunteering from 18-40 years age group. Just me, and old bunch of uncles with the priest. Mostly women in 40s to 60s visit the temples. 

Compare that to a mosque in Canada, all my Muslim friends go their for sure. Heck, I have been to mosques with my Muslim friends and was shocked to see how much youth participate in prayers and volunteering. 

Edited by rahulrulezz

22 minutes ago, maniac said:

A simple statement by an Indian Muslim or so called liberal saying that this bill in no way affects the Indian muslim would have gone a long way. Not a single such statement.

I think the issue is that there is a fundamental distrust of the BJP govt by Indian muslims - so its easier for them to believe propaganda and the fear mongering that the CAA is the opening salvo in the eventual 'second class status' and even stripping citizenship via the NRC.