Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

37 minutes ago, mishra said:

Exactly. I do not trust them to vote for any Nationalist bill. They will stab . During todays debate, Savarkar mame was demeaned and blamed for partition in Rajya Sabha by Congress MLA, 

All Sanjay Raut was busy doing was chest thumping that how cool their party is and making indirect reference to Maharashtra win. Saala chutiya

Meh! What does a chitpavan Brahman know about the trials and tribulations of a maratha? Only a low caste Shivaji knows.

Silra Tha@#$ i aiadmk adimai kai coolies!! :facepalm:Turning your backs against your own flesh and blood Thamizhs. Backstabbing bas#$%^. The 38 seats you lost will be nothing. Most of you will go to jail just like your precious Amma who was pronounced a convict by the supreme court.

Annadurai is turning over in his grave. Just remove his name from the party already.

P.S: Don't bother quoting this post.

2 hours ago, Stan AF said:

Silra Tha@#$ i aiadmk adimai kai coolies!! :facepalm:Turning your backs against your own flesh and blood Thamizhs. Backstabbing bas#$%^. The 38 seats you lost will be nothing. Most of you will go to jail just like your precious Amma who was pronounced a convict by the supreme court.

Annadurai is turning over in his grave. Just remove his name from the party already.

P.S: Don't bother quoting this post.

Oh look, Christian rice bribing convert harvesting hindu hater all of a sudden cares about Hindus in Sri Lanka.

Large section of peacefuls will be itching to start a civil war soon, too many decisions which they wouldn't have expected this year. Hope GOI deploys full might of state power and acts ruthless for a change, nip their extremist fantasies in the bud. No mercy for traitor scum. 

Edited by Gollum

55 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Large section of peacefuls will be itching to start a civil war soon, too many decisions which they wouldn't have expected this year. Hope GOI deploys full might of state power and acts ruthless for a change, nip their extremist fantasies in the bud. No mercy for traitor scum. 

I support this bill it's a good decision  but bigger challenge for government will be to settle these refugees in different part of the country.

I don't think only religion can bind difference in cultural ethnicity. 

What do you think Gollum where and how will government  settle them?

Edited by speedheat

On 12/5/2019 at 1:17 PM, Ranvir said:

How on earth can muslims complain after what they did in 1947 and the alarmingly decrease in numbers of Hindus in Bangladesh. They love to play the secular card when in a minority.

They already have Pakistan and Bangladesh if they feel like they are oppressed in India, the Hindus and Sikhs of Pakistan and Bangladesh should therefore have the opportunity to move to India.

One of the keywords they use is "tolerance". You don't have to be tolerant to bullshit. I have one muslim friend who chose to use this word when whatever he was talking about (I don't remember) was him being intolerant to truth. I asked him where did you learn this word. He didn't answer that question and diverted the topic to something else.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Having spent few years in Assam, I have full confidence that actual Assamese will not go beyond peaceful protest. Any form of violence is not in their blood. Based on my experience , My assessment is that even Sylette Bong Students were more violent than Assamese Students. And most Indian here will agree that Real Kolkata Mohun Bagan  Bongs are generally fuddu

Yesterday, protests were happening in NOT ULFA or BODOLAND, but in capital Guwahati. Looking at those pictures yesterday, I am certain that followers of peacefull religion community and Sickular Party is responsible for that.

Edited by mishra

Mutual Respect is what we should demand from people of all religions (including Atheism). None except Indic religions get this concept (including Atheism). Not tolerance, if I tell my wife that I will tolerate you not respect you, I will be on forced anshun. It will not happen until their holy books will say non-believers will go to hell.

Edited by coffee_rules

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Oh look, Christian rice bribing convert harvesting hindu hater all of a sudden cares about Hindus in Sri Lanka.

India could have porous border with Tibet, Myanmar, Sri Lanka,Nepal and Bhutan to begin with. I hope Modi takes this as one of the measures in coming future.

23 minutes ago, javier26 said:

Protesters set fire to train stations in Assam over CAB

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/east-and-northeast/protesters-set-fire-to-train-stations-in-assam-over-cab-784911.html

The Morons are destroying public property now. 

I can guarantee that there wouldnt have been no violent protests if India made its arse roasted free for all. Remeber those opposing the bill were few years back supporting Rohingyas from Burma.

Yesterday Tarek Fateh very aptly said. Since Aibaks , Ghazani Ghouris till creation of Pakistan, How many times , Indians want to be be effed before they learn,

Muslim Indians dont need to think that they are winning. All they will end up doing is create a state worse then Afghanistan as soon as India becomes a Muslim majority land

Edited by mishra

Very good the CAB bill is passed, 

Want to know the thoughts if the rogue Pakistani land uses it in someways -

Assume  Pakistani Rogues disguised as Hindu, asks for refugee status and with money in their hand bribes official to make them appear they are refugee from 2014, gets a citizenship and then applies for a top position of a government posts and same using bribe acheives in getting the higher government job and does he/she do favour to their ultimate masters by being a spy 

Please let me know whats the minimum age to apply for citizenshop is there a cap of 35+ years 

Hope all cases are covered in planning as Pakistani Rogues will use all oppurtunity remember the (US recent words  IF PAKISTAN WAS TRUTHFULL THE AFGHANISTAN WAR WOULD HAVE ENDED IN WEEKS)

18 hours ago, mishra said:

Exactly. I do not trust them to vote for any Nationalist bill. They will stab . During todays debate, Savarkar mame was demeaned and blamed for partition in Rajya Sabha by Congress MLA, 

All Sanjay Raut was busy doing was chest thumping that how cool their party is and making indirect reference to Maharashtra win. Saala chutiya

Kaisi mardaangi sher-e-babbar ye Aghadi zyada din tikega nai 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Kaisi mardaangi sher-e-babbar ye Aghadi zyada din tikega nai 

It was very apt from Amit Shah and co to ensure that they had numbers without Sonia Sena in RS. I doubt that these Sainiks would have walked out if there was even one less than 120 "Aayes".

That FOR vote in Lok Sabha was nothing but an attempt to take BJP off Guard in Rajya Sabha.

Edited by mishra