Announced- India Squad T20Is against Sri Lanka

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

in last 2 years he has only played in 15 innings

45 in 22 balls

48 in 27 balls

46 in 38 balls 

45 in 33 balls

Highly impact full innings who cares if he didnt get those extra 3-5 runs. At 7 s/r matters .....

But whom am i explaining who thinks a guuy with s/r of 86 is better then guy with s/r of 115 at 7

who just gotten beaten to pulp in last t20 series and may i remind how bad he is in t20

Haal aaj bhi wahi hai

Nothing wrong in Jadeja being part of T20 squad, nobody is asking him to play every match.Afridi has more innings like that for Pakistan, Do I want a guy like Afridi in my team.Answer is no.Bits and Pieces players don't work as the format gets longer.

Unless Pandya is capable of fitting in no6 spot, he does not deserve to be a long term core player.He should replace Jadhav in the team or team should move on from this guy in odis and tests.

15 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Nothing wrong in Jadeja being part of T20 squad, nobody is asking him to play every match.Afridi has more innings like that for Pakistan, Do I want a guy like Afridi in my team.Answer is no.Bits and Pieces players don't work as the format gets longer.

Jadeja not performing is t20 ever is the problem .....ur telling me lack of perfomance is ok 

Afridi problem was not such innings but was no of 0 he had ....go find how many 0 hardik has. At 7 u get innings like that from anyone....the day u see 100s let me knw 

For ur info afridi was not bits n pieces and ended up playing around 500 games . Afridi problem was he never took his batting srsly or else dont forget the damage he caused on his days....had he worked hard on it his numbers wud have been far better

Lets not go by ur assessment as i have shown how big a joke ur assessments have turned out 

yes bits n pieces dont work in long format and hardik is not bits n pieces......u clearly dont even understand the defination of bits n pieces

Unless Pandya is capable of fitting in no6 spot, he does not deserve to be a long term core player.He should replace Jadhav in the team or team should move on from this guy in odis and tests.

How many times do i say he can bat 5 even but then who ll bat at 7

He batted at 4 n got MOS

Oh ull see hardik having a very long career...just wait

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Ideal team would have been ....

Shaw in place of Dhawan

SKY in place of Pandey

Rahul Chahar in place of Jadeja

i think rahul has been injured for a while, but in that case also gopal was there....who has done very well in t20 . He has troubled ab n kohli both a lot in IPL....sadly not even in A teams

Kohli pichle janam men bhangar wala tha.....usko purana maal pasand hai 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
17 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

LMAO!

The only hysterical retard here is yourself to think one can be mentally tough in one format but not the other. GTFO of here with your boring little nerd talk.

Well done, the selectors. Let's see if our soft tattoed munchkin KLR has what it takes. :)

Keep squealing moron, understanding cricket isn't your forte. 

And it is possible to be mentally tough in one format and mental jelly in another, many South African stars till 2015-16 fit that description pretty well. Stop exhibiting your stupidity here unless you want to be put in your place. Now shoo. 

Edited by Gollum
19 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Lmao, 'tard. Life must be tough for you that understanding cricket counts as a forte in your book. Do you also mention it in your resume as a life skill when you apply for chapraasi's job?

I mean you should go with the groundbreaking theory of mental toughness being format depended at NIMHANS maybe? And then watch how you are laughed and shoo'ed out of the gate.

Your English comprehension and reasoning/aptitude skills do suggest you can't think beyond 'chapraasi'. Aim higher, and be courteous else even that may be a bridge too far. The only person in need of help is the retard who proposes having Dhawan as a T20 option in 2019. What is with 'NIMHANS' and 'chapraasi', is that what you obsess over? Any past experience you had over there, traumatic episode? 

As I said shoo, no time for idiots. Don't quote me again, you are welcome to run your filthy mouth but don't expect responses. 

Edited by Gollum
5 hours ago, Cricspin said:

I want to see Parthiv shaw in and Gill too.Not sure how they would fit into the top order though. 

I understand  they can be selected  but how can they play T20 or ODI with  Rohit, Dhawan, Rahul having the opening  slots and 3/4 being occupied  by Virat and Iyer.

Parthiv and Gill are both 20.. So they just have to probably wait out few years and play when someone  is injured. They will eventually  replace Rohit, Dhawan.. Interesting  times ahead... we have lots of top order options.

:pray: hope that’s a typo for prithvi 

12 hours ago, sarchasm said:

You can bitch and moan but the bare fact is Rahul has crapped his chaddis in bilaterals before sorting his game out last few series. He's soft, Dhawan is not. If he's toughened up, let's see it in a straight shoot out.

Dont mix ODIs and T20s. Rahul never had any issues in T20s. 

19 minutes ago, Khota said:

Dhawan hate is pathalogic proportions in this thread. He just scored more runs than KL in the last series they played together. Haters.

We are talking about T20s, the format in which KL Rahul is twice the player Dhawan can ever become. Showed vs WI what we had been missing at the top.

Dhawan after 6 years of T20 cricket, has had one good year out of these 6, averages 28, runs almost run a ball, has been a dud in ICC T20 WCs, is already 34 years old and is among the worst openers to have played 50+ T20s (he's marginally better than Masakadza, Tamim Iqbal and Pakistani Ahmed Shehzad). Isn't going to improve any further. Would have been better to give Gill a go at the top of the order.

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

We are talking about T20s, the format in which KL Rahul is twice the player Dhawan can ever become. Showed vs WI what we had been missing at the top.

Dhawan after 6 years of T20 cricket, has had one good year out of these 6, averages 28, runs almost run a ball, has been a dud in ICC T20 WCs, is already 34 years old and is among the worst openers to have played 50+ T20s (he's marginally better than Masakadza, Tamim Iqbal and Pakistani Ahmed Shehzad). Isn't going to improve any further. Would have been better to give Gill a go at the top of the order.

I am talking T20 also. Last they played together was BD series and check who scored more.