Who will hold the pathetic team management and third grade selectors accountable?

24 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Haha we lost the WC, nothing changed. Kohli PR mafia is way too strong right now. Only Dada can take that mafia head on. Not sure if he’ll have the time though as he’s busy in bigger battles with the ICC.

Yes. I've given up on getting to see any real changes happening.

5 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Haha we lost the WC, nothing changed. Kohli PR mafia is way too strong right now. Only Dada can take that mafia head on. Not sure if he’ll have the time though as he’s busy in bigger battles with the ICC.

I have been watching WCs since 1987, and this WC was the most winnable one for India since that one.  And it was lost primarily due to self-inflicted reasons.  Just like 1987.  This one hurts a lot more than that one.  

6 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

After the disastrous team selection caused India to lose the ODI series, who will hold this TM and the selectors accountable?

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

There wont be any reaction or action till another poor result in wc. We have to many soft teams around the world so our team ends up winning most series which in the end gives a chances to likes of kohli to say look how many series we won and one loss can happen. 

Like this 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
3 hours ago, sandeep said:

I have been watching WCs since 1987, and this WC was the most winnable one for India since that one.  And it was lost primarily due to self-inflicted reasons.  Just like 1987.  This one hurts a lot more than that one.  

Really? I though '87 would be more painful. Depleted English side, stupid decision at the toss, home conditions, final at Kolkata, defending champs, B&H memories. 

Edited by Gollum
9 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Bigger problem is Shastri the yes man,he should be kicked out asap

They have to clip captain idoit's power,so Shastri must go, disaster awaits us in wc 2023 at home

He along with msk has been irrelevant, yes man to captain. 

A strong director needs to be put on their head and we need a strong selector as well who can say no to kohli. 

I dont see coach being removed unless few  important results go against us like NZ n aus test series n T20 WC . 

23 hours ago, Gollum said:

Really? I though '87 would be more painful. Depleted English side, stupid decision at the toss, home conditions, final at Kolkata, defending champs, B&H memories. 

87 was more painful. could have also won 96 with better decision making, given the form SRT was in.

4 hours ago, Vijy said:

87 was more painful. could have also won 96 with better decision making, given the form SRT was in.

I wasn't around for 87 but 96 was the most painful loss for me. We had two early wickets but ranatunga and desilva still got them to 270.

Then a horrible collapse while chasing. Kambli was stuck alone on the other amidst the procession 

To add insult to injury, Lankans used to perform brilliantly against us for the next few years . Jayasuriya bullied our bowling, then Mahanama, Attapattu, Ranatunga and desilva. We won a lot against them later even when they had sanga and mahela, but they were a gun side for those few years