Pakistani behind Bernie Sanders success

Aiden

On 2/15/2020 at 11:51 AM, Param Mastishk Pheeka said:

Don't count on it.  Fear of the radical Christian right may transcend fear of paying 15% more tax.  Plus the software types take pride in their "progressivism."  Things I've heard from progressive desis:

• I support gay rights (but my child can never be "abnormal" like that).
  • White people are racist (but I will not put my child in School X because there are too many black/Hispanic kids)
  • White people are so ignorant and disrespectful of our culture (what is there in their culture? Ours is so ancient.)
  • Bernie Sanders speaks for common men like me and will take on corporations! (oh crap, I left my iPhone XII in the Mercedes, I need it to sell 5000 Amazon shares now ... doh din mein dugna!)
  • Chal ... woh organic-waala Scotch pilaa.

... okay, I made up the last one :-).

LOL, brown people are some of the worst racist c*nts I have encountered in life. Talks as if they are the victim in each and every scenerio, behind closed doors, comes out all the white people this, black people that. This village this, that village that ... bunch of two face c*nts

7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Buhuhahahahhahahahahahah 

Some crazies have infiltrated the "woko haram" - that Somali brother-marrying chick, this Pak-American dude, and a few others.  Like anything else, their moment isn't going to last in the hyper-sped up social media cycle.  There is no need to over-react or get overly concerned.  Extremists on either side of the spectrum may get their temporary moment in the sun, but are bound to self-destruct - its inevitable. 

37 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Some crazies have infiltrated the "woko haram" - that Somali brother-marrying chick, this Pak-American dude, and a few others.  Like anything else, their moment isn't going to last in the hyper-sped up social media cycle.  There is no need to over-react or get overly concerned.  Extremists on either side of the spectrum may get their temporary moment in the sun, but are bound to self-destruct - its inevitable. 

Yeah the somali looking chick and the cute latina chik lulz us has its own share ..woko haram hehe nice name

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

:-)!!  But, the extremist on the other side - Naarangi babu - had 4 years and likely to have 4 more.      

16 minutes ago, Param Mastishk Pheeka said:

:-)!!  But, the extremist on the other side - Naarangi babu - had 4 years and likely to have 4 more.      

If Dubya got 4 more years due to external threat, this moron^1000 could well get the same.  

But please, don't make me think of that right now.  I'm depressed enough as it is.

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

If Dubya got 4 more years due to external threat, this moron^1000 could well get the same.  

But please, don't make me think of that right now.  I'm depressed enough as it is.

I have seen TRUMP Jr 2024 bumper stickers.  8 yrs of Naarangi, 8 yrs of Junior, 8 yrs of Sister Ivanka, and then add in the possibility of Jared K, and I have no hope of seeing sanity in the USA in my lifetime.  How's that for depressing?

5 minutes ago, Param Mastishk Pheeka said:

I have seen TRUMP Jr 2024 bumper stickers.  8 yrs of Naarangi, 8 yrs of Junior, 8 yrs of Sister Ivanka, and then add in the possibility of Jared K, and I have no hope of seeing sanity in the USA in my lifetime.  How's that for depressing?

Dynasty politics mein aapka swagat hai.

1 hour ago, Param Mastishk Pheeka said:

Not going to happen, no party has held the exec more than 2 terms since 1933 or WWII, Bush Sr after REagan being exception. Also Trump Jr, IvNka are not electable.