NZ vs Ind | 2nd Test | Christchurch | Feb 2020

zen

26 minutes ago, afan said:

Forgettable series this..I just hope this is a temporary slump in form for the bowlers and the batters

Come on Indian brother, this is not your first rodeo. This is India's true form in SENA conditions.

Next summer the Aussie pitches are going to be full of pace and bounce. India will be 4-5 wickets down before you can dip your bread in your tea at breakfast.

Australia will prepare well for that series, its been talked about a lot down under. They want revenge.

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

Australia generally makes a huge fight of it in sub continent conditions. They may often lose, but its generally a tough fight. India just put up the white flag in SENA.

No they don't

Drew in BD

Blanked 0-3 in SL

Hammering in UAE....in 2014 series poyzzz made all sorts of records lol

India they have been getting whipped for over a decade now despite winning most tosses. Only 2017 series was close courtesy our injury problems, fatigue...they won 3 tosses yet were outplayed in 3/4 tests. 

Edited by Gollum
1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

You are so wrong. This is India's true form in SENA conditions, it shouldnt have surprised me and it didnt.

The warning signs were there in the ODIs.

Australia will show no mercy against India, I fear all sorts of world records being created next summer.

India's batting lineup is brittle as f**k. Its bowling attack is toothless at best. Sure in Indian conditions it performs but the fact remains India have always struggle in SENA.

Australia generally makes a huge fight of it in sub continent conditions. They may often lose, but its generally a tough fight. India just put up the white flag in SENA.

We are certainly better than these shambolic performances.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

No they don't

Drew in BD

Blanked 0-3 in SL

Hammering in UAE....in 2014 series poyzzz made all sorts of records lol

India they have been getting whipped for over a decade now despite winning most tosses. Only 2017 series was close courtesy our injury problems, fatigue...they won 3 tosses yet were outplayed in 3/4 tests. 

FFS youre quoting a stat that is one off, 6 years ago.

India would die to have Australia's AWAY record.

Australia's last test series in India they should have won. Lets see how close India get this time.

17 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Australia's last test series in India they should have won. Lets see how close India get this time.

In last cycle they didn't win in any of the Asian countries. 

SL is weak right now, equivalent outside Asia will be WI. BD's equivalent will be Zim.

If we lose 0-3 in WI and draw 1-1 in Zim with full strength team I will accept what you are saying. 

Also Aussies were humiliated 1-3 in RSA....more familiar conditions and a country where they have historically done well. I certainly won't die to have their kind of AWAY record. 

17 minutes ago, Gollum said:

In last cycle they didn't win in any of the Asian countries. 

SL is weak right now, equivalent outside Asia will be WI. BD's equivalent will be Zim.

If we lose 0-3 in WI and draw 1-1 in Zim with full strength team I will accept what you are saying. 

Also Aussies were humiliated 1-3 in RSA....more familiar conditions and a country where they have historically done well. I certainly won't die to have their kind of AWAY record. 

That's way too harsh man:phehe:

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

Tbf apart from the 2014 england tour we have been quite competitive in sena conditions most of this decade after fab 4 retired. The loss in England in 2018 looks bad but that series was closer than the scoreline suggested and sam Curran bailed england out on many occasions. Our australia series have always been competitive apart from the 2000 one and the 2011 one where we got whitewashed. 

NZ will bat the whole day and get close to 400. 

Seriously, Dada needs to have the balls to get rid of Bewda and get a foreign young-middle age coach who is fit himself in addition to being a master tactician. Revamp the entire coaching staff and start over. And BCCI for phuck's sake, stop wasting cricketers' energy by playing meaningless series with minnows on home soil.