Indians are literal @#$%&*

Stradlater

6 hours ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

Sab line pe aajayenge jab sab kuch bandh ho jayega. full lockdown starts now.

Today was more severe than lockdown. Grocery shops closed in Gurgaon, meat shops closed , even swiggy was not delivering in Gurgaon. And lockdown started from 9 PM and suddenly Swiggy was delivering everything.

21 minutes ago, nikred said:

He knows telugu. Based on his writing style, I would assume he originates somewhere from Andhra Pradesh.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

No he's not. I can't just write Persian from Google translate here and claim I'm an Iranian.

I think the central and state government need to add a word behind to lockdown and that is "danda " ! 

Our gullible fools only understand the language of danda ,make this a danda lockdown and issue advisory to police administrators 

Now is the time to start using drones in policing. The Chinese used them effectively in monitoring & announcing explicit orders to go back home. With our police to population ratios stretched as they are, drones act as force multipliers. 

This all happened because of our dramebaaz feku PM, trying to copy this appreciation $hit from the Spanish prime mister, chewtiya doesnt even know his own anadi gawar janata, doesn't have the vision to see how this could back fire, and the dumbfuks were out on the street playing garba like India has discovered some sort of a Vaccine/Cure for Corona. The entire country has literally become a laughing stock and these 30 mins of Coronabaazi was outright stupidity on part of PM. 

Edited by Sean Bradley

6 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

This all happened because of our dramebaaz feku PM, trying to copy this appreciation $hit from the Spanish prime mister, chewtiya doesnt even know his own anadi gawar janata, doesn't have the vision to see how this could back fire, and the dumbfuks were out on the street playing garba like India has discovered some sort of a Vaccine/Cure for Corona. The entire country has literally become a laughing stock and these 30 mins of Coronabaazi was outright stupidity on part of PM. 

Gawaars have been playing cricket, going outside their societies, going out in jhunds  simply because no one in India can ever follow simple rules. This was happening before his call for appreciating health care workers. It was only amplified by media because they need a stick to beat the PM.  

as far as laughingstock is concerned, you should see crowds here in USA and Europe thronging the beaches despite a doubling rate of 2 days. 

21 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

it was all desserted in the morning.....a silence that ull never witness in mumbai was there but when ppl came out it was no stopping...as i said aisa laga jaise school ki chutti ho gayi. Not all came out most were at home only but few that did came out in huge groups 

Uddhav Thackeray has announced state curfew now, right?